Windows 10: Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work

Discus and support Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just bought a new ACER Aspire 5 and today, unlike the previous day, when I woke from sleep, it wouldn't recognize the wireless mouse. I restarted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Cockman, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work

Just bought a new ACER Aspire 5 and today, unlike the previous day, when I woke from sleep, it wouldn't recognize the wireless mouse. I restarted and it worked, but I shouldn't have to do that.

:)

Robert Cockman, Jan 17, 2023

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jan 17, 2023
  3. DaleDarin Win User
    WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep or hibernation

I am running windows 10 19041.388 on an HP All in One PC and cannot get it to wake up from sleep. I have done the following:

1. Allow mouse and keyboard to allow device to wake up computer.
    2. Updated drivers
    3. Turn off fast start up
    4. Re-enable Hibernation via Command Prompt
    5. USB Selective Suspend Setting - Disabled
    I have tried the above steps using both a wired HP mouse and a wireless Jelley Comb mouse

DaleDarin, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work

wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work

1. Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work - Similar Threads - Wake Sleep Wireless

2. Windows 11 won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't wake up from sleep: My laptop isn't waking up from sleep when I try to wake it up from sleep, it just shows a greyish black screen and all I need to temporary fix is to hard restart it. I have faced this problem in past also and somehow installed multiple updates and something fixed it earlier,...
  3. Windows 11 won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 won't wake up from sleep: My laptop isn't waking up from sleep when I try to wake it up from sleep, it just shows a greyish black screen and all I need to temporary fix is to hard restart it. I have faced this problem in past also and somehow installed multiple updates and something fixed it earlier,...
  4. Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work

Windows 11 Wake Up From Sleep - Wireless Mouse Won't Work: Just bought a new ACER Aspire 5 and today, unlike the previous day, when I woke from sleep, it wouldn't recognize the wireless mouse. I restarted and it worked, but I shouldn't have to do that....
  5. Wireless mouse not working after HP zbook wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Wireless mouse not working after HP zbook wakes up from sleep mode: I have recently bought a zbook and have found an issue after the first night with it. The next morning my mouse stopped working, unplugged it, replaced batteries, device manager alternations suggested by a Google search nothing worked. Had to unplug it and wait it out....
  6. Wireless mouse not working after HP zbook wakes up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless mouse not working after HP zbook wakes up from sleep mode: I have recently bought a zbook and have found an issue after the first night with it. The next morning my mouse stopped working, unplugged it, replaced batteries, device manager alternations suggested by a Google search nothing worked. Had to unplug it and wait it out....
  7. Wireless mouse not working after HP zbook wakes up from sleep mode

8. Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep

Wireless mouse and keyboard not waking PC from sleep: Hi, I am using a Logitech M720 mouse and MX keys keyboard, when PC goes to sleep, these will not wake it up from sleep. They will wake up my work laptop. I need to wake my home PC up using a second M310 logitech mouse. Once woken, the keyboard and mouse are useable. Running...
  9. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...
  10. Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse won't wake up computer from sleep.: When my computer goes to sleep, power light is blinking on the computer so perhaps it's deep sleep, moving the USB attached mouse does not wake it up. Allow mouse to wake is enabled: [img] This used to work, even with 2004 but somewhere with one of their updates it...