Windows 10: windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location

Discus and support windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everybody,Windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't let me to save another location which is saved during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gdarcan, Jan 6, 2022.

1. gdarcan Win User

windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location

Hello everybody,Windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't let me to save another location which is saved during installation

:)

gdarcan, Jan 6, 2022
  2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jan 6, 2022
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Mick_H1 Win User

windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location

Foreca Weather Widget

What that is actually telling you is that the widget is already on one of the destops, that's why it's not in the widget list.

Do you have any other large widgets on any of the desktops, like email, Facebook or location?

If so try moving those around to see if Foreca Weather has gone behind one of those.

If it's not there then something has gone tango uniform and you may need to kill the Foreca Weather Widget process (I think it can be done via X-Term, but I'm not sure whet the command is) and then see if you can reinstate it on the desktop.

Mick_H1, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

1. windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location - Similar Threads - weather widget inside

2. weather widget

in Windows 10 Gaming
    weather widget: How do I get just the weather widget to show in the taskbar without all the other trash that goes along with it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/c9962fae-5113-403e-b72c-450fe518b175
  3. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing properly and only display the widget panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing properly and only display the widget panel...: I can't see the weather on the taskbar only the icon of widget panel, I have try to reinstall the windows, but it still can't work. After that, i have try to search how to solve it, i have sign out with offline mode, and sign in again, but it still can't work, and become such...
  4. How to re-enable Widgets on Windows 11? The Widget panel [Win+W] is fully auto-disabled...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-enable Widgets on Windows 11? The Widget panel [Win+W] is fully auto-disabled...: I had been happy using the Widgets panel on the taskbar. Unfortunately, on one day the Widgets panel functionality is fully disabled in silence, unless if I checked the corners. Once disabled, you cannot turn it back on in Settings.I'm suspecting that regional settings are...
  5. How to re-enable Widgets on Windows 11? The Widget panel [Win+W] is fully auto-disabled...

How to re-enable Widgets on Windows 11? The Widget panel [Win+W] is fully auto-disabled...: I had been happy using the Widgets panel on the taskbar. Unfortunately, on one day the Widgets panel functionality is fully disabled in silence, unless if I checked the corners. Once disabled, you cannot turn it back on in Settings.I'm suspecting that regional settings are...
  6. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing it only display the widget panel icon on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing it only display the widget panel icon on...: I can't see the weather on the taskbar only the icon of widget panel, is there any way different of reinstalling web experience pack? because I already done that more than once, the weather shows up, but then the issue persists on next boot, and hover multiple times doesn't...
  7. Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing it only display the widget panel icon on...

Windows 11 taskbar weather widget not showing it only display the widget panel icon on...: I can't see the weather on the taskbar only the icon of widget panel, is there any way different of reinstalling web experience pack? because I already done that more than once, the weather shows up, but then the issue persists on next boot, and hover multiple times doesn't...
  8. windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location

windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't save location: Hello everybody,Windows 11 weather widget inside widget panel Win+W kbd shortcut doesn't let me to save another location which is saved during installation...
  9. Weather Widget

Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  10. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1