Windows 10: windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...

Discus and support windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really really dislike windows, my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased by a system upgrade.Each win11 updating... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rock Wang1, Feb 25, 2024.

1. windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...

I really really dislike windows, my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased by a system upgrade.Each win11 updating brings to me kinds of issues and waste my time to solve these issues. Microsoft becomes more and more beastly

:)

Rock Wang1, Feb 25, 2024

2. Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Feb 25, 2024
  3. How to change candidate font size of Chinese input (Microsoft Quick)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The steps you suggested doesn't work for changing candidate font size of Quick Chinese input method.

I tried all text size options.

Thanks

Samson

SamsonTai2015, Feb 25, 2024
  4. windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...

How do I use Chinese Traditional inputs with pinyin while using the vertical candidate selection window?

Hello! My name is Mostafa, and I will try my best to assist you with this so that you find a satisfactory solution.

I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue. You need to adjust your keyboard input settings to use Chinese Traditional inputs.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Go to your tablet's settings and look for the "Language & Input" or "Language & Keyboard" option. Depending on the brand and model of your tablet, the exact wording of this option may vary.

2. Look for the option to add or change keyboard input methods. You should see a list of available input methods, including both pinyin and Bopomofo.

3. Select the pinyin input method and make sure it is set to Traditional Chinese. You may also need to enable the option to use Chinese punctuation marks if it is not already enabled.

4. Look for the option to change the candidate selection window from horizontal to vertical. This option may be labeled "Display settings" or "Candidate settings." Once you find it, select the vertical option.

5. Test the new settings by opening a text editor or messaging app and typing in some Chinese text. You should see the pinyin input method and vertical candidate selection window in action.

I hope the above steps helped you. In case of additional questions, reach out back to me, and I will be happy to help and try my best to resolve your issue. Thank you.

Best,

Mostafa

Mostafa Sadeghi, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...

1. windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased... - Similar Threads - why Chinese input

2. microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2: when and how we can fix it? it's exist since 4 or 5 years ago on win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-chinese-input-method-cant-display/73f64117-86f2-473b-abf1-238d7b1ebeac
  3. microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2: when and how we can fix it? it's exist since 4 or 5 years ago on win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-chinese-input-method-cant-display/73f64117-86f2-473b-abf1-238d7b1ebeac
  4. windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...

windows 11: why my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased...: I really really dislike windows, my Chinese input method cannot display candidate item after restart cased by a system upgrade.Each win11 updating brings to me kinds of issues and waste my time to solve these issues. Microsoft becomes more and more beastly...
  5. When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown: When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown.I once submitted feedback and attempted to collect logs based on the response, but the logs reached 4GB in size and couldn't be sent.I have always been using the Chinese environment...
  6. When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown

When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown: When using Chinese input method in Dota 2, the candidate bar for displaying text is not shown.I once submitted feedback and attempted to collect logs based on the response, but the logs reached 4GB in size and couldn't be sent.I have always been using the Chinese environment...
  7. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  8. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  9. Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chinese input method cannot be switched out on windows 10: It works only when "default" desktop. If CreateDesktop \ SwitchDesktop switch to another desktop, it won’t work. Can be verified with desktops https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/desktops...
  10. windows 10 Chinese input method

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...