Windows 10: windows 11 wi-fi disabled

Discus and support windows 11 wi-fi disabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello, my new laptop currently run-on windows 11 22h2 has few experience bugs on wi-fi adapter, the symptoms are:1. connection suddenly dropped and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Riode, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Riode Win User

windows 11 wi-fi disabled

hello, my new laptop currently run-on windows 11 22h2 has few experience bugs on wi-fi adapter, the symptoms are:1. connection suddenly dropped and wi-fi can't found any network2. sometimes using troubleshoot other problems fix the problem or 3. windows start stuttering a little bit, even restart or shutdown will take a long time should do force shutdown4. after full restart the wi-fi adapter is disabled solved via troubleshoot other problems

:)

Riode, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Nov 1, 2022
  3. johnny234 Win User
    Windows 10 stop automatically connecting to random new wi-fi networks

Hi,

I have searched a lot, but all the tutorials I found only explained how to not connect automatically to a known wi-fi network or how to disable wi-fi sense... but this is not what I am looking for...

PROBLEM:

• When my laptop (Windows 10 Pro X64) is not connected to a network and the wireless adapter is on, it will automatically connect to any random new unsecured wi-fi network... The only way I have now to avoid this is to disable my wi-fi adapter.

UNUSEFUL TUTORIALS I FOUND ON THE INTERNET:

• How to manually uncheck the option for a particular wi-fi network not to connect automatically in Network Properties. This is not what I am looking for. This would suggest that everytime I power my computer. I would have to manually go through all the available wi-fi networks and unclick them all...
    • How to disable Wi-Fi Sense. This is not useful, because I don't even have a Wi-Fi sense option in my computer where the tutorials say it should be.

EXPECTED BEHAVIOR:

• I am looking for an option to tell my computer to stop connecting randomly to unknown wi-fi networks like an hyperactive, reckless idiot.

PERSONAL COMMENT:

• Honestly, why would any respectable company think that it could be somewhat wise or secure to do this... Anyone's computer could just randomly connect to any hacker's wi-fi network without the user even knowing it...

Any solutions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

johnny234, Nov 1, 2022
  4. windows 11 wi-fi disabled

Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 1, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 wi-fi disabled

1. windows 11 wi-fi disabled - Similar Threads - disabled

2. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...
  3. the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns: Hello. I cannot login to my windows laptop anymore!It says there have been wrong pins or repeated shutdowns and tells me to use a different log in option or wait two hours and try again. There is NO different log in option available. Also there is NO forgot PIN option or...
  4. Can't disable s mode in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't disable s mode in Windows 11: Every time I press get, the button changes to try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-disable-s-mode-in-windows-11/d096785e-1151-458f-8734-abe486ceb8c9
  5. Can't disable s mode in Windows 11

Can't disable s mode in Windows 11: Every time I press get, the button changes to try again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-disable-s-mode-in-windows-11/d096785e-1151-458f-8734-abe486ceb8c9
  6. Disable notification suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable notification suggestions: Sometimes when I get a notification for something it is followed by another notification. The notification asks if I want to disable notifications for the app that has shown the first notification because I have not opened the app for a longer Time.I want to no longer get the...
  7. Disable notification suggestions

Disable notification suggestions: Sometimes when I get a notification for something it is followed by another notification. The notification asks if I want to disable notifications for the app that has shown the first notification because I have not opened the app for a longer Time.I want to no longer get the...
  8. New laptop unable to disable s mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop unable to disable s mode: I purchased a brand new laptop and have been unable to disable s mode. When I attempt to disable it via the Microsoft Store, I get the “something went wrong” message. I completed all windows updates. Followed instructions that I found online to no avail. Help!...
  9. New laptop unable to disable s mode

New laptop unable to disable s mode: I purchased a brand new laptop and have been unable to disable s mode. When I attempt to disable it via the Microsoft Store, I get the “something went wrong” message. I completed all windows updates. Followed instructions that I found online to no avail. Help!...
  10. Login is disable and no option for different sign-in option.

Login is disable and no option for different sign-in option.: This issue arise after brother tries to guess password and enters wrong password for several times. After a restart it says to type a code in screen to get in pin option. After correctly typing pin it says "This sign-in option is disabled because of failed attempts or...