Windows 10: Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

Discus and support Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The issue that I am facing is that my computer does not recognize that I am connected, via Wi-Fi, to the internet, even though I am. I can download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DevonteJones, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

The issue that I am facing is that my computer does not recognize that I am connected, via Wi-Fi, to the internet, even though I am. I can download images from every website that I go to, but some of my applications on my pc still say that I am offline and to check my internet. I am also unable to do any software updates because Windows does not recognize that my pc is, actually, connected to the internet.This problem has been going on for a week now and I have tried many different things to resolve the issue. Modem, router, PC have all been powered down and restarted multiple times. I've disa

:)

DevonteJones, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Wi-Fi issue: Limited connectivity

Hi Scot,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to run the in-built troubleshooter for Internet connections.

• Open 'Settings' and click on 'Update and security'.
    • On the left pane, select 'Troubleshoot' and run the troubleshooter for 'Internet Connections'.

You may also try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Marivel Man, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Okibop Win User

Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

Windows 11 doesn't show me an option to connect to the internet or Wi-Fi.

I built a new pc and installed Windows 11 on it. However, after running it, I was only able to connect to the internet by plugging in an ethernet cable. If I go to settings, then network and internet, there is no option to connect to the internet. Going into the control panel and clicking "change adapter settings", it only shows Ethernet and not anything to do with Wi-Fi. There was no manual way for me to enter the house Wi-Fi inside the computer.

Okibop, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

1. Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline - Similar Threads - Issue Connected Internet

2. Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet: I am using HP EliteBook 840 G5.When I connect to my Wi-Fi, it is connected but no internet connection. My Wi-Fi works on other devices such as mobile phone.I can't ping to my WLAN by ping 192.168.100.1I had tried1. Command Linenetsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset ipconfig...
  3. Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

Windows 11 Wi-Fi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline: The issue that I am facing is that my computer does not recognize that I am connected, via Wi-Fi, to the internet, even though I am. I can download images from every website that I go to, but some of my applications on my pc still say that I am offline and to check my...
  4. Windows 11 Wifi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Wifi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline: The issue that I am facing is that my computer does not recognize that I am connected, via wifi, to the internet, even though I am. I can download every website that I go to although some websites are problematic once I start to do things within them - Autozone.com for...
  5. Windows 11 Wifi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline

Windows 11 Wifi Issue: Connected to Internet but Windows Settings shows Offline: The issue that I am facing is that my computer does not recognize that I am connected, via wifi, to the internet, even though I am. I can download every website that I go to although some websites are problematic once I start to do things within them - Autozone.com for...
  6. Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-fi is connected but there is no internet.: My PC is connected to my wi-fi and it shows that I have internet but whenever i go to a browser or another app it shows that no internet connection. But I can use my wi-fi on other devices....
  7. Windows 11 doesn't show me an option to connect to the internet or Wi-Fi.

Windows 11 doesn't show me an option to connect to the internet or Wi-Fi.: I built a new pc and installed Windows 11 on it. However, after running it, I was only able to connect to the internet by plugging in an ethernet cable. If I go to settings, then network and internet, there is no option to connect to the internet. Going into the control panel...
  8. Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet: Greetings, Today, my colleague asked me about her laptop. She could connect to office Wi-Fi shows 'connected, secure' but can't use online applications. The laptop worked well till last night. I have tried disable and enable the NIC via ncpa.cpl. User limit in router is fine....
  9. Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet

Windows 11, connected to Wi-Fi but no Internet: Greetings, Today, my colleague asked me about her laptop. She could connect to office Wi-Fi shows 'connected, secure' but can't use online applications. The laptop worked well till last night. I have tried disable and enable the NIC via ncpa.cpl. User limit in router is fine....
  10. Wi-fi connected, no internet DNS issue!?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi connected, no internet DNS issue!?: Hi. I'm facing this issue in my laptop where it connects to any wi-fi network but doesn't connect to internet. The same wi-fi network works perfectly fine on other devices. Some of the fixes I've tried but didn't work for last hour and a half: cmd: /flushdns...