Windows 10: Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset

Discus and support Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,Over the past few weeks, I´ve been having troubles with my laptop finding any Wi-Fi sources. I´ve gone through all the troubleshooting-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jess-222, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Jess-222 Win User

Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset

Hello,Over the past few weeks, I´ve been having troubles with my laptop finding any Wi-Fi sources. I´ve gone through all the troubleshooting- updating/re-installing drivers, making sure the routers were working, putting on airplane mode, changing the power settings, etc., but the only thing that helps temporarily is to reset my network adapter and have my computer restart. Any ideas why this is happening how to fix it?

:)

Jess-222, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Norton Win User

USB Wi-Fi Adapter Disabling

Is it on Windows 8's compatibility list (check MS website- forgot link)?

I had an issue with one Wi-fi adapter and it wasn't listed as compatible- All was well when I swapped it out with one on the compatibility list

Norton, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and no wi-fi

Hi Joachim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and sound”.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset

wi fi not working on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Device troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Under Hardware and sound, click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.

Method 2: The issue may occur if the drivers for Wi-fi are not installed or updated. I suggest you to install/update the latest version for Wi-fi drivers by following the steps below.

• Press ‘windows key + R’ and type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and press Enter.
    • Expand ‘Network adapter’ and right click on Wi-fi driver and select update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset

1. Windows 11 Wi-Fi Reset - Similar Threads - Reset

2. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  3. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset: Hi there. Four days ago, running a Full Scan, Windows Defender caught a trojan, Script/Wacatac.H!ml, which was apparently hanging out in Mozilla/Firefox. But then the Security "Protection History" said "Remediation Incomplete" and listed four folders of...
  4. Windows 10 Defender still unable to complete full scan after trojan detected and factory reset

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  6. laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back

laptop get reseting again and again and after some time all the data come back: hi there i am Devansh and i am facing a serious problem in my laptop my laptop is of hp and this is creating a serious newsence because when i open my laptop it run fairly but somtime it start as a tottly new laptop without my data ad evrything gets reset but after 12 to 13...
  7. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  8. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc: I need help concerning microsoft store on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-find-microsoft-store-after-resetting-my-pc/e7d10314-7bf7-48fc-bdbc-81fea96c42cd
  9. I can't find microsoft store after resetting my pc

10. I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in

I have reset my computer and cant get into it to login in: I have done a pc reset to set up new user but it has old user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-reset-my-computer-and-cant-get-into-it-to/26b72641-6c54-4e93-9768-0d9431da250e