Windows 10: windows 11 widget

Discus and support windows 11 widget in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Widgets not working properly in windows 11 somtimes it does not show any kind of information and also it gone without reloding new data.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kp_21411, Oct 13, 2021.

1. kp_21411 Win User

windows 11 widget

Widgets not working properly in windows 11 somtimes it does not show any kind of information and also it gone without reloding new data.

:)

kp_21411, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 13, 2021
  3. t9rfbb Win User
    t9rfbb, Oct 13, 2021
  4. windows 11 widget

Use desktop Widgets on Windows 10?

How do you suggest to add widgets/gadgets from Win7 on Windows 10?
    I found many solutions, but what is the better one?

Siegfriedm, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

windows 11 widget

1. windows 11 widget - Similar Threads - widget

2. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  3. How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop showing my private photos I store in Onedrive in the photos widget in Windows 11?: Why show it in the first place without asking permission? This can cause damage to people when it appears like that in public without their awareness when they click on the widget icon. And what worse, there is no way to delete it from there it shows screenshots of videos,...
  4. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  5. I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...

I just had a power outage, and the weather lock screen widget thingee has no rounded...: My power Randomly went out and when I went onto my PC the Weather Lock screen Widget has no Rounded corners anymore instead it has Windows 10 era corners, did I break it or is this a glitch....
  6. Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...: Hi all,I have a fresh copy of Win 11 running on VMWare. Its the latest ISO and updated to the latest.I have also joined this PC to an Azure Entra Domain and using Azure credentials to login. While configuring my base applications, I noticed the "widget" thing in the taskbar...
  7. Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...

Fresh Win11 Install - Widgets aren't working due to missing WebView2 despite being actually...: Hi all,I have a fresh copy of Win 11 running on VMWare. Its the latest ISO and updated to the latest.I have also joined this PC to an Azure Entra Domain and using Azure credentials to login. While configuring my base applications, I noticed the "widget" thing in the taskbar...
  8. Can I put a battery 'widget' on my home screen on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I put a battery 'widget' on my home screen on my laptop?: I can't seem to find a way to do that, is there anything I can use? submitted by /u/LobsterLife7347 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1b4h9hq/can_i_put_a_battery_widget_on_my_home_screen_on/
  9. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...
  10. Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app

Calendar Widget opens the Outlook website instead of the Outlook app: Whenever I click on an event in the Calendar widget, it open the outlook website instead of the native app that i have installedThe new outlook.is there any way to make sure it opens in the app?...