Windows 10: Windows 11 widgets and chat not working

Discus and support Windows 11 widgets and chat not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I got an update on my settings app to upgrade my laptop which I bought on the 19th of September with an 11gen core i5-11300H processor that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JisnuKalita, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Windows 11 widgets and chat not working

Recently I got an update on my settings app to upgrade my laptop which I bought on the 19th of September with an 11gen core i5-11300H processor that is performing like a two year old PC which battery drains from 10 hrs to 3 hrs on top of that the widgets and chats option never opens. I used dev preview on my secondary old laptop where this functionality works fine so we can say dev builds a more stable than final build, what rubish.Anyone who know how to come over come from the issue.Here is a video of the issue : Click here to watch the video

:)

JisnuKalita, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 28, 2021
  3. chat widget not loading

after updating to belle fp1 on my nokia 603 chat widget is not loading. When i add the chat widget it ask "would u like to set up chat service now" & when i press yes it shows a backscreen msg ”no chat service set up yet”and screen go back to home menu
    without starting it. Help me out...

saurabhcool, Oct 28, 2021
  4. upgraded Win User

Windows 11 widgets and chat not working

Win 10/IE 11 Java chat box does not scroll up/down with the web page

I log into an internet chat website and the chat room window is apparently run by Java. Using an older laptop running Win 8.0/IE 8 the chat window would move up and down as the web page was scrolled up and down, staying in the same relative position to the webpage text.

On a new laptop with Win 10 I have IE 11 and have installed Java, all latest OS, IE 11 and Java updates applied. In this config when that web page is scrolled up and down, the chat room window does not move, stays static on the display (still displays new messages). As the webpage is scrolled up/down the webpage text overlays/overwrites the Java chat box.

It appears the Java chat window is detached from the surrounding webpage.

The older laptop with Win8.0/IE 8 was with Win 8.1, IE 11 and Java updates. It then began exhibiting the same issue.

I have tried adding the webpage to the IE 11 compatibility view list but still have the same problem.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

upgraded, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 widgets and chat not working

1. Windows 11 widgets and chat not working - Similar Threads - widgets chat working

2. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  3. Windows 11 Widgets not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Widgets not working: Help!Windows 11 Widgets not working.1 I already checked https://www.systweak.com/blogs/how-to-fix-windows-11-widgets-not-working/It seems none of the solutions they provide fixed my issue.During my tries, I noticed that:- Windows Widgets do not appear in Task Manager...
  4. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  5. Widgets on Windows 11 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Widgets on Windows 11 not working: My widget icon shows up on the far left corner of my task bar.Not grouped in the middle with other icons.I click on widgets. Doesn't open.Looked through web pages and youtube videos.Still nothing.Does someone know what the problem may be?Why is the icon not showing up in the...
  6. Windows 11 widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets not working: Hi, the new widgets panel in Windows 11, for me the news service is not working. I CLEARLY preinstalled Windows and the same error is showing. "News service currently unavailable". So there is something going on with my Microsoft account. Please help me!The topics may not be...
  7. Windows 11 widgets not working

Windows 11 widgets not working: Hi, the new widgets panel in Windows 11, for me the news service is not working. I CLEARLY preinstalled Windows and the same error is showing. "News service currently unavailable". So there is something going on with my Microsoft account. Please help me!The topics may not be...
  8. Windows 11 widgets and chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets and chat not working: Recently I got an update on my settings app to upgrade my laptop which I bought on the 19th of September with an 11gen core i5-11300H processor that is performing like a two year old PC which battery drains from 10 hrs to 3 hrs on top of that the widgets and chats option...
  9. Windows 11 widgets not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 widgets not working: I tried using the windows 11 widgets, but i keep getting this screen asking me to sign in. It redirects me to the setting, but i am already signed in, i cannot sign out, i also made a local account but i cannot see the widgets at all...
  10. Windows 11 widgets not working

Windows 11 widgets not working: I tried using the windows 11 widgets, but i keep getting this screen asking me to sign in. It redirects me to the setting, but i am already signed in, i cannot sign out, i also made a local account but i cannot see the widgets at all...