Windows 10: Windows 11 widgets language not in english

Discus and support Windows 11 widgets language not in english in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 11 has a new widgets feature, but it shows all of the info in some other language. I changed my display language to English again and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RaghavSood28, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11 widgets language not in english

Hi, Windows 11 has a new widgets feature, but it shows all of the info in some other language. I changed my display language to English again and I changed my language in personalize your interests to English, but that doesn't work. How do I change my language?Thanks

:)

RaghavSood28, Dec 24, 2021
  2. davidm71 Win User

Microsoft no english language windows for you!

After visiting the official Microsoft software download service and entering my Win 7 ultimate 64 product key I noticed out of the two dozen languages listed English version was missing! anyone else notice this?

Thanks

davidm71, Dec 24, 2021
  3. davidm71 Win User

Wasn't an OEM copy though it was a promotional copy given to me for free. Anyhow don't you think it's odd that every language but English be on the list?!

I was able to download the Hebrew version just fine. Not a big deal to add the English language pack using the Nlite app. Thing is there was a time you could download these iso's from digital river but MS shut that down so now all we have are Torrents which is shady if you ask me.

davidm71, Dec 24, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

Windows 11 widgets language not in english

What I hate more with latest Windows is the stupid localization of apps and features based on your location. Basically, if you want Windows in English and you have currency, date, time and all that crap set for your country (outside UK and US) you'll have half the OS in English and other half (tiles, integrated apps etc) in bloody native language. And this is really pissing me off because it looks horrendously ugly.

I only had language selection issues with Windows 8.1 tablet purchased from Germany. It came pre-configured with German language and due to bug in Windows, I was unable to install English no matter what. I had to hack it using manually downloaded language pack and import it using cmd. It later got fixed by an update, but it was still annoying considering my understanding of German is quite rusty...

Personally, I never bothered getting Windows official way. I always checked torrent sites for "untouched" versions of Windows. Meaning it's an ISO image from 3rd party source that hasn't been pre-cracked or pre-patched in any way. You can also check the hash of downloaded image to be sure (usually found on MSDN pages). I suggest you do it this way. Just grab Win7 64bit Ultimate English from some torrent site and check the hash to be sure it's really unmodified and clean.

RejZoR, Dec 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 widgets language not in english

1. Windows 11 widgets language not in english - Similar Threads - widgets language english

2. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  3. Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language used in Windows 11 Widgets is not the display language: I've a strange problem with the Widget language selection: Context: - Display language is configured to "English" - Country/Region is configured to "Belgian - French" Result: - The Windows 11 widgets are displayed in "Dutch" language. Expected behaviour: - Widgets should...
  4. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  5. English language settings for Windows 11 single language

English language settings for Windows 11 single language: I contacted you but got no response so I asked the question again.To install Vietnamese for windows 11 single language, you instructed me to clean up windows 11 by downloading the ISO template of Windows 11 but I don't see the Vietnamese language there.Here's the link you...
  6. Windows 11 Widget language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Widget language: Windows Community,I've upgraded to the latest version of Windows 11, 23 Sept 22, and my Widgets are displayed in Thai.My primary language is set as English UK and my location as Thailand. I have Thai listed as a secondary language.Help please.Regards,Peter...
  7. Windows 11 Widget language

Windows 11 Widget language: Windows Community,I've upgraded to the latest version of Windows 11, 23 Sept 22, and my Widgets are displayed in Thai.My primary language is set as English UK and my location as Thailand. I have Thai listed as a secondary language.Help please.Regards,Peter...
  8. Language of Widgets

Language of Widgets: My problem is that the language of widgets bar is all in Arabic. I live in Saudi Arabia, maybe that is why it is in Arabic. Any ideas on how to change the language? I went to the feed and personalization website, but nothing really changed in terms of language...
  9. Windows 11 widgets language not in english

Windows 11 widgets language not in english: Hi, Windows 11 has a new widgets feature, but it shows all of the info in some other language. I changed my display language to English again and I changed my language in personalize your interests to English, but that doesn't work. How do I change my language?Thanks...
  10. Language of the Widgets

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language of the Widgets: I have upgraded to Windows 11 a few days ago. The probem I am having is that the widgets display in the German language, a language I do not speak. How can I change the language of the widgets from German to Italian? I have already tried to go to the below page and change the...