Windows 10: Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

Discus and support Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Almer de Vries, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize suddenly look different. In addition, certain elements in the explorer have become unreadable. The problem can be seen in the attached images below.What did I do that caused this problem?To my knowledge I have done nothing. I turned my computer back on after 2 weeks of inactivity. Maybe it's because of a recent Windows 11 update? Current version: KB5016629What have I tried to solve this problem?- Update Windows- Run Troubleshooter- Computer re

:)

Almer de Vries, Aug 16, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

1. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed - Similar Threads - window styling suddenly

2. Sudden change of windows 11 font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden change of windows 11 font: HiA few days ago I noticed that my recently upgraded laptop which now has windows 11 had its font changed. I didn't change it and unsure what could have caused the change. It is making the use of the laptop very difficult and I just want it changed back to the default.I have...
  3. Sudden change of windows 11 font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden change of windows 11 font: HiA few days ago I noticed that my recently upgraded laptop which now has windows 11 had its font changed. I didn't change it and unsure what could have caused the change. It is making the use of the laptop very difficult and I just want it changed back to the default.I have...
  4. Fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11: My fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11. I now have this more like robotic fonttype. It looks like the fonttype used in notebook and some programming programs. I don't like it, what do I need to do? I have tried some things, like changing fonttype using some format in...
  5. Fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11

Fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11: My fonttype suddenly changed in windows 11. I now have this more like robotic fonttype. It looks like the fonttype used in notebook and some programming programs. I don't like it, what do I need to do? I have tried some things, like changing fonttype using some format in...
  6. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed: Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize suddenly look different. In addition, certain elements in the explorer have become unreadable. The problem can be seen in the...
  7. Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed

Windows 11 window styling suddenly changed: Hello everyone,Since this week my computer has a separate problem. The style of programs has changed. The three buttons close, maximize and minimize suddenly look different. In addition, certain elements in the explorer have become unreadable. The problem can be seen in the...
  8. Change font style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font style: How do I change the font style I want to use? I don't want Times Roman but a different one. How? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-style/1adbf05e-327b-4ba2-8358-11e79f77000a
  9. change button style

change button style: New #2 How to have the appearance of windows 7 windows buttons in windows 10, i want to take those close buttons, maximize and minimize, small, like in windows 7 and not huge like in windows 10. see the photo, I want to have the photo, I want to have the see the photo, I...
  10. Change font style

Change font style: How do I change my default display font style to different font styles in Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/change-font-style/14ceb101-234e-49f4-ab01-8c880333bbac