Windows 10: Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

Discus and support Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert F.Nutter, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check. There's no indication in Windows Update as to what it thinks the problem is.

:)

Robert F.Nutter, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

1. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check - Similar Threads - Update contradicts Health

2. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  3. PC Health check and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Health check and Windows 11: My Pc Health check says I don't meet the requirement for driver support and number of cores... Well, I double checked myself and I do meet the requirements For Windows 10 22H2: Intel Core i7 - 7600U and 2 cores. And now I can't upgrade to Windows 11. I would have dropped a...
  4. Windows 11 and PC Health Check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and PC Health Check: So, I am currently on a HP stream laptop, and I am having trouble gaining access to a PC health check so I can update it to Windows 11. It informed me that the system administrator does not allow me to complete it. what can I do to gain access so my system can be up to date?...
  5. Windows 11 and PC Health Check

Windows 11 and PC Health Check: So, I am currently on a HP stream laptop, and I am having trouble gaining access to a PC health check so I can update it to Windows 11. It informed me that the system administrator does not allow me to complete it. what can I do to gain access so my system can be up to date?...
  6. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  7. PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update

PC Health Check for WIndows 11 update: PC Health Check is saying that my processor correctly identified as Intel Core i5-7200U isn't supported, but the list of supported CPUs for update from Windows 10 but the list of supported CPUs for Windows 21H2 on the Microsoft web site includes it. What can I do to resolve...
  8. windows 11 PC health check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 PC health check: I have Windows 10-21H1 , PC health check told me my processor was not supported for Windows 11 but it's on the list of supported processors , intel core i7-7700HQ . What's up ?...
  9. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check: PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check. There's no indication in Windows Update as to what it thinks the problem is....
  10. PC Health Check - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Health Check - Windows 11: So I downloaded the PC Health Check app on my Laptop to see if it will run Windows 11 and the message says "This PC can't run Windows 11". So my question is, will there be a workaround to bypass that when Windows 11 comes available to download? I just think that's dumb that...