Windows 10: Windows 11 winload.efi error

Discus and support Windows 11 winload.efi error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I recently had a blue screen with the "IRQL not less or equal" error showing, which has happened before, but this time when I tried to boot into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexGrivas, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 winload.efi error

Hi,I recently had a blue screen with the "IRQL not less or equal" error showing, which has happened before, but this time when I tried to boot into windows I got a winload.efi error which won't let me boot. From what I can understand, the file is corrupted. I've seen many posts that suggest running bootrec /rebuildbcd through an installation media usb, but when I do that I get "the requested system device cannot be found". I do not wish to format my drive as to reinstall windows cause I've got important files in there that I do not wish to lose because of a stupid windows corrupt file. Is ther

:)

AlexGrivas, Jan 25, 2022
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Jan 25, 2022
  3. dictum Win User
    Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 winload.efi error

Windows 10: Getting blue screen error messsage "windows\system32\winload..efi" and error code "0xc000000f".

Original Title: windows 10 0xc000000f error in lenovo pc

my laptop is lenovo g50 30 which is windows 8.1 build.

after upgrade it shows blue screen

windows\system32\winload..efi

error code 0xc000000f

i cant find the solution in community

AJMER BANDODIYA, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 winload.efi error

1. Windows 11 winload.efi error - Similar Threads - winload efi error

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  6. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  7. Windows 11 EFI Partition

Windows 11 EFI Partition: I recently upgraded from Windows 10 to 11. In that process the efi partition was deleted from my boot drive. What?? I have a bootable system as another partition on another drive is bootable. I have created a new efi on my c boot drive with diskpart and next I need to format...
  8. Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Winload Error Message/Crash Problem.: Basicallly my problem started like this I was on my other pc last night and somehow accidentally spilled water on the mouse and keyboard, causing it to make the keyboard's characters come out all wrong. The mouse worked fine, I tried to use Device Manager a few times tou...
  9. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d