Windows 10: Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Discus and support Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sAllenHP, Oct 16, 2022.

1. sAllenHP Win User

Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me there. Can anyone help me please. I need to get back into my laptop. I can’t afford to reinstall the OS. Too much important files and data that I didn’t back up unfortunately . PS. My photos are failing to load so I could show the screens that I have been stuck on

:)

sAllenHP, Oct 16, 2022
  2. K202030 Win User

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error .

ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the same blue window as before even tho the usb is top of the boot list.
    I want to go into advanced options but it doesnt appear on the blue screen and now mot sure what to do . Any help would be great , i dont want to wipe the machine if possible

K202030, Oct 16, 2022
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 16, 2022
  4. dictum Win User

Which tool to recover the EFI partition? Booted into Rescue Disk

That's not what they suggest here:

FIX: Steps to Fix Winload.EFI Error - Appuals.com

Winload.EFI Error, is pretty much self explanatory by it’s name is an error that prevents windows from loading. This is usually caused by corrupt boot records or incorrect boot configuration. Depending on your Operating System, the error message may vary but the keyword winload.efi will be same. On a Windows 8/8.1/10 system, the error usually pops-up in the following form.

dictum, Oct 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working - Similar Threads - winload efi missing

2. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  3. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.: Bilgisayarımı sıfırlamaya çalışırken bu hatayı alıyorum. Her türlü yolu denedim, tüm videoları izledim ama hala sorunum aynı. Lütfen en kısa sürede yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  4. Windows 10 - 0xc0000098 winload efi dosyası bozuk hatası.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 winload efi missing, F8 button not working: Hello,My HP is not starting up. I’ve received the ‘winload efi is missing or corrupt’. All the troubleshoot steps require me to go into startup settings but in order for me to do that, I have to press F8 however when I do press it my screen flashes and it doesn’t take me...
  6. f8 key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    f8 key not working: my camera wont enable f8 key. for some reason, after restarting once with the f8 key on the camera gets blocked it wouldnt work. its stuck disabled, and even after several methods such as msconfig, cmd, and safe boot it still hasnt been fixed. this is pretty important for me...
  7. f8 key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    f8 key not working: my camera wont enable f8 key. for some reason, after restarting once with the f8 key on the camera gets blocked it wouldnt work. its stuck disabled, and even after several methods such as msconfig, cmd, and safe boot it still hasnt been fixed. this is pretty important for me...
  8. Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9

Windows boot winload efi error 0000e9: hi my acer swift ryzen laptop completly crashed the weekend with the winload efi error . ive gone into bios and disabled secure boot in uefi but no result . Ive managed to download windows 10 on usb drive and set it up in bios to boot from that drive however i still get the...
  9. EFI partition missing

EFI partition missing: I bought a new SSD and did a clean installation of Windows 10 on the new drive, but i'm still keeping my old HDD into my laptop as a secondary drive. After the installation worked (the laptop was working correctly) I decided to format my old HDD. After a reboot i got this...
  10. Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi

Windows wont start error 185 in system32/winload. Efi: Windows wont start i tried everything please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-wont-start-error-185-in-system32winload/d99e08e6-1320-48bd-abfd-803a8e97f80d