Windows 10: Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

Discus and support Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EvSpirit, Jan 16, 2022.

1. EvSpirit Win User

Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At the same time I can see both cards in Device Manager and in AMD Radeon Software, so I believe this problem is not driver-related and definitely not hardware-related have secondary OS installed on the same PC - still no issues there. Noticed that there are quite strange Graphics options: What's the point of power saving/h

:)

EvSpirit, Jan 16, 2022

2. GPU not detected

Hello,

I have been slowly rebuilding my old desktop. Some of the parts are old, but I have currently upgraded the RAM, mobo, CPU and hard drive. I would like to try and keep it where it is at instead of spending more money on it. I am experiencing an issue with
    detecting the graphics card. I have a monitor hooked up to the graphics card and, obviously, I can see what is going on. So I know that the GPU is being detected, but when I got to device manager, I cannot find the GPU anywhere. I have also typed in the
    command

into command prompt and it also says that the only video card I am using is the Windows Basic Display Adapter. I have checked online and the GPU is compatible with the motherboard so I know that isn't an issue. For reference the GPU is a GTX 560 Ti. I
    know it is a bit older, but I don't really need to update for the games I play. I just need it to work. Are there any other suggestions as to what I should do? I have listed my current build below.

Mobo: ASROCK x370 Gaming k4

RAM: EVGA DDR4 16GB

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600x Six Core Processor

Again, any suggestions on how to solve this so my GPU is detected would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much and have a great day!

Moved from: [ Windows / Gaming on Windows 10 ]

ryankelly0117, Jan 16, 2022
  3. GPU is fine.... Bios is fine.... Why can't Windows 10 detect my second monitor?

Now my second monitor isn't even cloned... no signal... windows 10 cannot detect a second monitor and suggests a different GPU... My GPU can support up to 3 monitors... again... ran every diagnostic on my BIOS and GPU know to man. Thank you for your assistance...
    very irritated by this simple problem.

RolandNordin, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

Second monitor streamed using Elgato HD60 Pro not detected

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• How is the setup done? Do you mean to say that the monitor streamed is not being detected?

Standard graphic cards that do not have the special DMS port will not be able to send out two separate display signals to two different
    monitors. Seems like the monitor is attached to the onboard GPU port instead of NVidia, if the display is not being detected despite of the GPU supporting dual monitors. You may plug the
    monitor into the NVidia GPU port and check if it’s being detected.

If the issue persists, it could be due to faulty drivers. I suggest you to install the latest drivers from
    NVidia.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected - Similar Threads - dual RX580 GPU

2. Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor: My windows 11 PC is not detecting the secondary new monitor that I bought. Both my monitors are Dell S2721HN. I'm able to connect both the monitors independently to the CPU. However, I'm not able to establish a connection between both monitors as an extended display via HDMI....
  3. Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not detecting secondary monitor: My windows 11 PC is not detecting the secondary new monitor that I bought. Both my monitors are Dell S2721HN. I'm able to connect both the monitors independently to the CPU. However, I'm not able to establish a connection between both monitors as an extended display via HDMI....
  4. GPU not detected by Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU not detected by Windows: So, I reset my PC with the option clean wipe selected and after it finished reinstalling Windows 10, my AMD card is not showing up in the device manager, but the Intel one is. Steps I have tried:1. Used DDU to uninstall intel and amd drivers and installed drivers from my...
  5. GPU not detected by Windows

GPU not detected by Windows: So, I reset my PC with the option clean wipe selected and after it finished reinstalling Windows 10, my AMD card is not showing up in the device manager, but the Intel one is. Steps I have tried:1. Used DDU to uninstall intel and amd drivers and installed drivers from my...
  6. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  7. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  8. Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal

Windows 11 dual GPURX580 , secondary GPU - no signal: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  9. GPU failing to detect monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU failing to detect monitors: Hello everyone, Windows 10 build Thermal take 850w PSU Ryzen 9 3600X* 64gb ddr4 3600k ram * AsRock B550 Mobo Radeon RX 580 XFX 2Tb ssd 1Tb ssd with C: drive and OS 16 TB HDD | My problem is simple enough but I don't know how to go about fixing it. This is a new system....
  10. Dual monitors crashed my GPU?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitors crashed my GPU?: So I tried setting up my Windows 10 computer with dual screens. Main monitor is connected via DVI-to-HDMI cable, with HDMI plugged into the PC. Second monitor connected via DVI cable on both ends. Both were plugged into the GPU (XFX Radeon R9 380) before I powered the PC back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Xfx rx580 issues with windows 11