Windows 10: Windows 11 won't install on new computer

Discus and support Windows 11 won't install on new computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just built a new gaming PC and Windows 11 won't install. I've gone through the requirements list and have confirmed that all requirements are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by robmathes, Jul 10, 2022.

1. robmathes Win User

Windows 11 won't install on new computer

I just built a new gaming PC and Windows 11 won't install. I've gone through the requirements list and have confirmed that all requirements are met*.Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XRAM: 32GBStorage: 1TB NVMe M.2System Firmware: UEFI enabled and Secure Boot enabledTPM: AMD fTPM switch enabledGPU: Radeon RX 6800 XT with DirectX 12 Ultimate * I can't confirm the version of WDDM on the GPU because my only access to information is through BIOSDisplay: 1440pInternet: activeWhen I boot up using a USB installation drive I created an updated boot USB from the microsoft website but I've tried installin

:)

robmathes, Jul 10, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Aquinus Win User

Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Jul 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 won't install on new computer - Similar Threads - won't install computer

2. How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?: What are the steps to install windows 11 on a new computer I put together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-on-a-new-computer/c63e2033-8ab8-4f7e-bec7-e11923a0b8a8
  3. How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install windows 11 on a new computer ?: What are the steps to install windows 11 on a new computer I put together https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-windows-11-on-a-new-computer/c63e2033-8ab8-4f7e-bec7-e11923a0b8a8
  4. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  5. New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New SSD Installed - Computer Won't Boot: Ok so I have a new HP Pavilion Laptop 15t-eg300, 15.6". I bought a new hard drive and cloned the one from the laptop. I transferred all my files from my current computer to the new hard drive via USB. I finally replaced the old one with this one: Crucial P3 4TB PCIe Gen3 3D...
  6. Windows 11 won't install on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't install on new computer: I just built a new gaming PC and Windows 11 won't install. I've gone through the requirements list and have confirmed that all requirements are met*.Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800XRAM: 32GBStorage: 1TB NVMe M.2System Firmware: UEFI enabled and Secure Boot enabledTPM: AMD fTPM...
  7. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  8. HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.

HP scanner won't work after installing on new Dell computer with Windows 11.: HP printer still works. Downloaded Microsoft's "driver" that worked one time. Our printer/scanner is NOT wireless but Microsoft continually states scanner is not on bluetooth. How can this be fixed or do we have to buy another printer/scanner?...
  9. New Windows 11 computer won't stay in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 computer won't stay in sleep mode: So I bought a new computer with Face Recognition so I wouldn't have to continually use Touch ID and I'm thinking now it was a mistake. Every time I put it to sleep, within a few minutes the IR camera senses me at my desk and wakes it up. I've tried putting it to sleep from...
  10. New Windows 11 computer won't stay in sleep mode

New Windows 11 computer won't stay in sleep mode: So I bought a new computer with Face Recognition so I wouldn't have to continually use Touch ID and I'm thinking now it was a mistake. Every time I put it to sleep, within a few minutes the IR camera senses me at my desk and wakes it up. I've tried putting it to sleep from...