Windows 10: Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation

Discus and support Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community!I have encountered a problem during the installation of the 22H2 feature update. The Windows Update offers the possibility to update, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryxuu, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Ryxuu Win User

Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation

Dear Community!I have encountered a problem during the installation of the 22H2 feature update. The Windows Update offers the possibility to update, it downloads and installs the update. After the computer restarts to continue/finish the update process. Its progress reaches 3% and the computer restarts again and the screen reads "Undoing changes made to your computer". After some minutes it restarts again and Windows 11 starts with version 21H2.I tried to restart Windows Update Service, deleted the content of SoftwareDistribution directory but nothing helps.The notebook is a Lenovo ThinkPad T1

:)

Ryxuu, Sep 22, 2022
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Sep 22, 2022
  3. When is Windows 11 22H2?

Hello,

I was bored windows 11 is not getting any big or feature updates, there have not many features yet.

Is Windows 11's 22H2 Version released? Or, when will it release?

I was just asking, so I can be happy as soon as 22H2 releases.

Thanks,

Aasheesh Agarwal

AasheeshAgarwal1, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation

when is windows 11 22h2 update?

22H1 - May be there but no confirm news as of now.

22H2 - Expect it later this year.

Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation

1. Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation - Similar Threads - x64 22H2 feature

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, have tried everything that the original poster tried, then tried your BCD fix above. Rebooted PC, downloaded the 22H2 update again, it went through the whole long process, told me to reboot and came up with "failed to install"...
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. I have the same issue, have tried everything that the original poster tried, then tried your BCD fix above. Rebooted PC, downloaded the 22H2 update again, it went through the whole long process, told me to reboot and came up with "failed to install"...
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 22H2 Failed to install: Split from this thread. Mine is Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.1621]. I've tried all the above steps without success. I tried the update assistant but it gave me an error at 70% that a feature update is already running even though I stopped windows automatic update....
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was installing it then it asked me to restart the pc then i restarted my pc it shows installing updates it reaches 5% but it...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.: Hello, When I was checking for updates in settings it gave me Feature update for windows 10 version 22h2 and then it started downloading and it was installing it then it asked me to restart the pc then i restarted my pc it shows installing updates it reaches 5% but it...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update Version 22H2 failed to install.

8. Windows 11 x64 22H2 update failed during restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 x64 22H2 update failed during restart: Dear Community!Today I have encountered a problem during the installation of the 22H2 update. I have a 17" HP ENVY Intel I7 laptop and this morning I had time to kill before I had to get down to real work at 10AM. I selected download and install 22H2 update. I returned to the...
  9. Windows 11 x64 22H2 update failed during restart

Windows 11 x64 22H2 update failed during restart: Dear Community!Today I have encountered a problem during the installation of the 22H2 update. I have a 17" HP ENVY Intel I7 laptop and this morning I had time to kill before I had to get down to real work at 10AM. I selected download and install 22H2 update. I returned to the...
  10. Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 x64 22H2 feature update fails during installation: Dear Community!I have encountered a problem during the installation of the 22H2 feature update. The Windows Update offers the possibility to update, it downloads and installs the update. After the computer restarts to continue/finish the update process. Its progress reaches...