Windows 10: Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar

Discus and support Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good Afternoon,I have tried multiple times and I cannot get the Xbox Gamebar to open by pressing the button on the controller. It only works with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshwaaaM, Feb 21, 2023.

1. JoshwaaaM Win User

Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar

Good Afternoon,I have tried multiple times and I cannot get the Xbox Gamebar to open by pressing the button on the controller. It only works with the keyboard shortcutSo far I have done the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via Settings -DONE DID NOT SOLVE ISSUEPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane and select Xbox Game BarToggle the button next to Open Xbox Game Bar to “On”Reboot the system to apply changes and then launch Xbox Game BarRepair or Reset Xbox Game Bar - DONE DID NOT SOLVE ISSUEPress Win + I key to launch Windows SettingsClick Apps >

:)

JoshwaaaM, Feb 21, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar

1. Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller doesn't

2. Xbox game bar not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar not opening: So I wanted to record a video with my friend but the Xbox gamebar wasn't opening I tried to open it in other ways hit didn't work. Cana Nyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/ffc020b9-ee9c-4393-90e2-dea650b9e98a
  3. Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar

Windows 11 - Xbox Controller doesn't open game bar: Good Afternoon,I have tried multiple times and I cannot get the Xbox Gamebar to open by pressing the button on the controller. It only works with the keyboard shortcutSo far I have done the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via Settings -DONE DID NOT SOLVE ISSUEPress Win + I...
  4. Xbox Game bar not opening

Xbox Game bar not opening: My Xbox game bar is not opening and it says "ms-gamingoverlay - You'll Need a New App to Open This MS Gaming Overlay" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/2311a1e3-b2ea-4118-952d-98b972958c98
  5. Xbox Game bar not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar not opening: My Xbox game bar is not opening and it says "ms-gamingoverlay - You'll Need a New App to Open This MS Gaming Overlay" please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-not-opening/2311a1e3-b2ea-4118-952d-98b972958c98
  6. Unable to open Xbox Game bar on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Xbox Game bar on windows 11: This is day 3 of me on windows 11 and I am still unable to open the Xbox game bar! I have literally tried EVERYTHING!! I have tried to repair and reset the app and no results. I pressed win+G sooo many times and even tried to open it from the start menu but it doesn't want to...
  7. Unable to open Xbox Game bar on windows 11

Unable to open Xbox Game bar on windows 11: This is day 3 of me on windows 11 and I am still unable to open the Xbox game bar! I have literally tried EVERYTHING!! I have tried to repair and reset the app and no results. I pressed win+G sooo many times and even tried to open it from the start menu but it doesn't want to...
  8. Xbox Game Bar not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Bar not opening: Hi, I have installed windows 10 version 1909 two months ago. After one month, I updated Xbox Game Bar to version 5.721.9022.0. But after updating it won't start after pressing Win+G. So I have to open task manager and end task of Game Bar in background processes. But after...
  9. I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open: I click on the xbox game bar and it doesn't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-click-on-the-xbox-game-bar-and-it-doesnt-open/631e0b94-c8f0-44fa-8e84-da57406cdb3f
  10. Xbox Game Bar not Opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening: Hi, Whenever I try launch Xbox Game Bar, it doesn't do anything. If I search game bar in the search bar, I can click on the app repeatedly and nothing happens. When I enable it in Game DVR it turns itself off again. When I change the registry values "GameDVR_Enabled" and...