Windows 10: Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you

Discus and support Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this comes up on start up restarts twice and then blank screen. Do not have any option to go to advanced settings or safe mode.Your device ran into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GavinMartin6, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you

this comes up on start up restarts twice and then blank screen. Do not have any option to go to advanced settings or safe mode.Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you. Stop code REGISTRY_ERROR.

:)

GavinMartin6, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Arrakis9 Win User

Random restarts

when you start the computer up press F8 repeatedly until you get a list of how to start windows, choose do not automatically restart on system failure. if your getting bsod's list what your getting here so we can further help you. IF the system is not getting bsod's and still restarting as you say then i would look into getting a line conditioner for your computer as you might be having power issues.

Arrakis9, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 26, 2021
  4. mystikl Win User

Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you

Computer restarting

I took out one of the sticks and it's working now. RAM wasn't on my list cause I thought bad ram would give BSODs not restarts. Boy was I wrong! Thanks for the help i789.

EDIT: I ran the Windows 7 memory stability test on the remaining stick and it passed the test. Half an hour later the comp crashed again. Is it still the RAM?

mystikl, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you

1. Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you - Similar Threads - device ran problem

2. Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.: I opened my laptop today and I got the bsod, except it said "You can restart. " instead of the usual where it collects data. This happened by the way when I booted up my laptop, I tried to go restart with the power button and it didn't work, I tried to go to safe mode and it...
  3. Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device has ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.: I opened my laptop today and I got the bsod, except it said "You can restart. " instead of the usual where it collects data. This happened by the way when I booted up my laptop, I tried to go restart with the power button and it didn't work, I tried to go to safe mode and it...
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restarted, well restart it for you. Stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restarted, well restart it for you. Stop...: My device is not loading windows, it has a blue screen that keeps on restarting…. I have windows 11 with a gigabyte z790 UD AC motherboard and an intel 13 gen cpu, please help! It just keeps on restarting...
  5. Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restarted, well restart it for you. Stop...

Your device ran into a problem and needs to be restarted, well restart it for you. Stop...: My device is not loading windows, it has a blue screen that keeps on restarting…. I have windows 11 with a gigabyte z790 UD AC motherboard and an intel 13 gen cpu, please help! It just keeps on restarting...
  6. Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you: this comes up on start up restarts twice and then blank screen. Do not have any option to go to advanced settings or safe mode.Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. well restart for you. Stop code REGISTRY_ERROR....
  7. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me my Device is ASUSIf I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a...
  8. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  9. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  10. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you