Windows 10: Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”

Discus and support Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…” in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I tried logging in today, a black screen showed up. I tried running explorer.exe and nothing happened. I restarted a couple times and ftpm also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NamanKansal1, Dec 25, 2021.

1. Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”

When I tried logging in today, a black screen showed up. I tried running explorer.exe and nothing happened. I restarted a couple times and ftpm also restarted. Now it shows that I need to reset my PIN but when I go to do that, it asks my if I want to search the Microsoft store to open it. When I click yes, nothing happens. What could I do to reset my PIN?

:)

NamanKansal1, Dec 25, 2021

2. Your pin is no longer available

Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin,

"Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options"

Alguien me puede ayudar?

EmilianoDiaz Rodriguez, Dec 25, 2021
  3. Your PIN is no longer available

I am unable to login into my computer (windows 10). I get the message “your pin is no longer available due to a change the security settings on this device. You can set up your pin again by going to settings/accounts/siding options.” There are no other
    options for signing in. Does anyone know what to do to login?

Dblankenship, Dec 25, 2021
  4. Cielo_986 Win User

Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”

Your PIN is no longer available

Cielo_986, Dec 25, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”

1. Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…” - Similar Threads - “your PIN longer

2. Your pin is no longer available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your pin is no longer available: After updating BIOS, my pin cant be use. I didnt remember my password. To login command promp also need password. I cant even login because everything need password...
  3. Your pin is no longer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pin is no longer available: I have been trying to sign into my computer for the last hour and for some reason last night my computer was fine. When i got on this morning this popped up and I havent been able to get past this since. I have looked and tried ways to fix this but nothing would work. Please...
  4. Your pin is no longer available

Your pin is no longer available: I have been trying to sign into my computer for the last hour and for some reason last night my computer was fine. When i got on this morning this popped up and I havent been able to get past this since. I have looked and tried ways to fix this but nothing would work. Please...
  5. Your pin is no longer available

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Your pin is no longer available: Hey !! it's saying "Your PIN is no longer available' error can occur due to corrupted boot data that interferes with the startup sequence." and my Microsoft password isn't working. I had to reset my PC but if this happens again I want to know how to fix it? I couldn't login...
  6. Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”

Windows 11, “your PIN is no longer available…”: When I tried logging in today, a black screen showed up. I tried running explorer.exe and nothing happened. I restarted a couple times and ftpm also restarted. Now it shows that I need to reset my PIN but when I go to do that, it asks my if I want to search the Microsoft...
  7. "Your PIN is no longer available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your PIN is no longer available": Hello- I'm getting the above message along with "Click to set up your PIN again" when I go to sign into my laptop. The problem is that when I verify my identity with my email address I never get sent an email. This is incredibly frustrating as I've been trying for hours to...
  8. "Your PIN is no longer available"

"Your PIN is no longer available": Hello- I'm getting the above message along with "Click to set up your PIN again" when I go to sign into my laptop. The problem is that when I verify my identity with my email address I never get sent an email. This is incredibly frustrating as I've been trying for hours to...
  9. Your pin is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your pin is no longer available: I changed my security setting from my yahoo email that I am not using for a decade to my phone number and now after two weeks windows has locked me out saying "your pin is no longer available due to a change in security setting on this device" it asks me to set up pin and...
  10. Your pin is no longer available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your pin is no longer available: Buenas noches, mi pc no me permite iniciar secion con mi pin, "Your pin is no longer available due to change to the security settings on this device. Your can set up your pin again by going to settings accounts sign in options" Alguien me puede ayudar?...