Windows 10: Windows 11

Discus and support Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I already bought windows 11 for my homemade pc. However I didn't realize that I had bought a dvd, and my pc doesn't have a dvd drive. Is there a way... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Meyers1, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Windows 11

So I already bought windows 11 for my homemade pc. However I didn't realize that I had bought a dvd, and my pc doesn't have a dvd drive. Is there a way for me to get the windows 11 dvd onto a flash drive without buying windows 11 again?

:)

Michael Meyers1, Aug 9, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Windows 11

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11