Windows 10: Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts

Discus and support Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When programs are arranged in layouts, jumplist and some windows remain on top of each other. The active window remains behind inactive windows; so as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Taylor Devin, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts

When programs are arranged in layouts, jumplist and some windows remain on top of each other. The active window remains behind inactive windows; so as jumplists.

:)

Taylor Devin, Mar 13, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Windows Media Player Jumplist Only Shows 4 Frequent/Recent Items

for those who dont know, the jumplist is the list of items that appear when you right click or drag up on an app in the taskbar

i have the jumplist set to 12 items, but the jumplist for Media Player only shows 4 under the Frequent/Recent list, if i pin them it shows them all, but i want the list to be set to "frequent" and for the most recent one ive used to be moved to the top,
    pinning them prevents that so its not a solution for me

NuclearSlayer52, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts

Add Windows 11 Snap Layouts To 10

I spent one month with Windows 11 but have come back to 10.

To those who may ask why, the answer is that at 74 years of age and being quite comfortable with 10, I found it too taxing on my brain, trying to grapple with the changes that 11 presented.

One of the changes that 11 gave us is 'Snap Layouts'. I loved it. I open between two and four folders at once and I found that function so good.

Is there any way (looking at you @Brink) that I could get that function added to 10?

theoldfarter, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts

1. Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts - Similar Threads - 11—Jumplist showing app

2. Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts: I've added three custom Snap Layouts through Powertoys FancyZones and assigned shortcuts to them 7, 8 & 9 but the custom layouts don't show up, nor does the short cuts work.Shortcuts for the "built in" ones work fine.How can I get the "popup" to show my custom layouts, as it...
  3. Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snap layout on hover don't show custom layouts: I've added three custom Snap Layouts through Powertoys FancyZones and assigned shortcuts to them 7, 8 & 9 but the custom layouts don't show up, nor does the short cuts work.Shortcuts for the "built in" ones work fine.How can I get the "popup" to show my custom layouts, as it...
  4. Snap Layout Issue

Snap Layout Issue: I recently noticed the snap layout feature on Windows 11, which gives us a variety of options to choose from differs from that I have. Could anyone tell why is it so ? I am attaching screenshots below to show the difference more clearly.This is the one I saw on Online.and,...
  5. Snap layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap layout: Hi - Is it possible to customize the snap layout? E.g., there is a four squares layout, I'd like to have 9 squares. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-layout/84eb9f9a-a1a5-403a-9516-c29373f6f2f1
  6. Snap layout

Snap layout: Hi - Is it possible to customize the snap layout? E.g., there is a four squares layout, I'd like to have 9 squares. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-layout/84eb9f9a-a1a5-403a-9516-c29373f6f2f1
  7. Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts

Windows 11—Jumplist not showing up when app windows are snapped to layouts: When programs are arranged in layouts, jumplist and some windows remain on top of each other. The active window remains behind inactive windows; so as jumplists....
  8. Snap layout missing

Snap layout missing: Only 4 snap layout options are available in windows 11 instead of 6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snap-layout-missing/ff40ffeb-e856-44de-a934-4b5fdf6636af
  9. Snap Layouts query

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Layouts query: The above are the snap layouts I had available when I first downloaded windows 11.The available layouts are now reduced to 4 options as shown below.Is there a way to get back all the options as the option with three vertical columns was very helpful to my workflow.Thank you!...
  10. How to enable or disable Snap Layouts on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Snap Layouts on Windows 11: [IMG]In this article, we will explain how you can enable or disable the Snap Layouts on Windows 11. Microsoft never stays behind the technological need of evolving world. Multitasking and increase work management raised the need of using multiple Windows simultaneously. Snap...