Windows 10: Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

Discus and support Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried resetting my Windows 11 pc after installing a bad software and it’s been installing windows and restarting like a 100 times. I don’t know if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The Phantom1, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

I tried resetting my Windows 11 pc after installing a bad software and it’s been installing windows and restarting like a 100 times. I don’t know if it’s stuck I tried using the power button to stop it but it just continues.

:)

The Phantom1, Dec 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2022
  3. jpierce55 Win User
    Reinstall Windows?

You don't need to reinstall windows. Go to the device manager and remove uninstall the processor and motherboard drivers listed. When you start the system back up you should be able to re-install the new ones. I just changed my mobo/processor Friday, everything is fine.

BTW I have seen some reviews that state practically no difference in using more than 2gb of ram.

jpierce55, Dec 1, 2022
  4. chirp Win User

Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

1. Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset - Similar Threads - 11pc stuck reinstalling

2. Reinstalling apps after windows reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reinstalling apps after windows reset: (I literally don’t know where to post, and if this is not the right place someone please tell me what is) I’ve been thinking of factory resetting my pc back to all the original settings but the only thing is downloading everything individually is going to be a pain in the...
  3. Lenovo laptop is stuck in a restart loop after reinstalling window 11 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo laptop is stuck in a restart loop after reinstalling window 11 after factory reset: I had to wipe my laptop due to it being bogged down with junk files. The reset went fine. When the laptop started to reinstall windows it got stuck at 64% install and is now just restarting over and over again for about the last 3 hours idk what to do because i can boot into...
  4. Lenovo laptop is stuck in a restart loop after reinstalling window 11 after factory reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo laptop is stuck in a restart loop after reinstalling window 11 after factory reset: I had to wipe my laptop due to it being bogged down with junk files. The reset went fine. When the laptop started to reinstall windows it got stuck at 64% install and is now just restarting over and over again for about the last 3 hours idk what to do because i can boot into...
  5. Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11pc stuck reinstalling windows after reset: I tried resetting my Windows 11 pc after installing a bad software and it’s been installing windows and restarting like a 100 times. I don’t know if it’s stuck I tried using the power button to stop it but it just continues....
  6. Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset: My Asus K53 laptop originally shipped with Windows 7. I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 while it was available. Due to issues with Office 365 I had to carry out a factory reset on the machine and of course I am now back on Windows 7. No - I didn't record...
  7. After windows Reset, it's stuck in a loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After windows Reset, it's stuck in a loop.: Windows 10. Windows was frozen and locked me out so I had to restart the computer using hard shut down. Once it was back to login screen, I put in my password and it was spinning in the login screen and it loaded the desktop. I tried couple more times. I tried Safe Mode...
  8. Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.

Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.: I kept getting a Rest Partition message from Windows 10. I had to accept as the laptop would not load. Now it has rolled back to Windows 8 (from a restore partition on the hard drive). Am I able to reinstall Windows 10 for free? I still have my Windows 8 CD OEM key....
  9. Windows 10 stuck after resetting

Windows 10 stuck after resetting: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC option. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first...
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset

Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset: Microsoft says I wont need a product key to reinstall windows 10 on the same device after a factory reset but a few days ago my PC crashed after a critical windows update. I did a factory reset then went back to Microsoft and used the media creation tool, selected upgrade...