Windows 10: Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542

Discus and support Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have had to remove the battery system driver every day for the past week...and restoring my laptop to a date in March in order to charge my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by accsmoo, Apr 12, 2019 at 1:47 PM.

1. accsmoo Win User

Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542

I have had to remove the battery system driver every day for the past week...and restoring my laptop to a date in March in order to charge my battery...how can I stop this ridiculous update from installing again!!! Please fix it on your end...I've seen so many posts about it, and they all say to do the same thing...quit the bandaid approach and get a REAL SOLUTION!!!! Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542 348bca6c-be5a-47d2-b2af-6e524c042467?upload=true.jpg

:)

Thema:

Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542

1. Windows 1803 April Update disabled battery charging on Dell Inspiron 3542 - Similar Threads - 1803 April Update

2. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell Inspiron: I have a 6 yr old Dell Inspiron 15 laptop running Windows 10. I had external speakers (Logitech) working fine for years, playing my ITunes music. I decided to improve my sound further by connecting to my new Polk speakers via my Yamaha AVR. No sound. Internal speakers work,...
  3. Dell Inspiron battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Inspiron battery: battery won't charge, always shows 'plugged in, not charging' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-inspiron-battery/59cc6a57-375f-4980-8a7b-871387218c46"
  4. Dell Inspiron laptop, new battery fitted(ex Amazon) will not charge,

Dell Inspiron laptop, new battery fitted(ex Amazon) will not charge,: As stated new battery fitted, message appears "plugged in not charging" Ihave searched the web for answers, but nothing seems to work, any ideas?...
  5. Battery not charging after update.

Battery not charging after update.: After the automatic update identified as Windows 10, version 1803 I can not charge the battery beyond 6%. The battery and charger test as good.Battery...
  6. Windows 10 update 1803 loses Startup on Dell Inspiron Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update 1803 loses Startup on Dell Inspiron Laptop: At the end of the update process during restart Windows 10 is dark desktop where all shortcut icons are not working with an “object is unavailable” error message. At this point none of the shortcuts or Windows icons are functional. Startup does nothing, the taskbar is locked...
  7. Dell Inspiron

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Inspiron: Hi I have been having trouble starting my dell Inspiron 6400 it was last running Windows 10 Build 9841. it was working fine with no problems at all until one morning when I tried to turn it on it was not showing Dell Logo just turning on and showing my Num lock, Scroll...
  8. Battery Not Charging (Non dell type battery detected)

Battery Not Charging (Non dell type battery detected): Hi, I have Dell ispiron 5537 , i5 CPU , 6GB Memory. My battery suddenly stops charging. And in bios it say not dell type battery. And if i turn on my computer than it says not charging. Is there any way to fix this battery issue? 31397
  9. Dell Inspiron 3542

Dell Inspiron 3542: Windows updates couldn't find them. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) Screenshot of outdated drivers: [img] 36529
  10. Dell inspiron 3542

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell inspiron 3542: Hi, I have a Dell inspiron 3542 running Windows 8.1, and I want to upgrade it to Windows 10. Are there any model-specific problems I can expect, as in anything specific with this laptop type? If so, how can I avoid them before upgrading? Thanks 53696