Windows 10: Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

Discus and support Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I kinda like the dark theme included with 1803 BUT it is too dark for me. White is too bright. Seems like it got brighter white from April Update Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mcgarrett, Nov 24, 2018.

1. mcgarrett Win User

Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

I kinda like the dark theme included with 1803 BUT it is too dark for me.

White is too bright.

Seems like it got brighter white from April Update

Is there a way via MS or 3rd party to change the black theme to a grey or tan?

I know of WindowBlinds but I had issues in the past and not wanting to spend money on something not working.

:)

mcgarrett, Nov 24, 2018

2. Dark Theme won't work on build 1803

Hey guys, just updated to windows 10, Build 1803. I was really pumped on the new Dark Theme offered by Windows but it only partially works. When I select dark theme, the settings window (and some other apps) will turn dark, but File Explorer and everything else does not. Anyone else having this issue? and if you haven't tried dark theme yet, will you? Right click desktop > Personalize > Colors > Scroll down and click choose Default App mode: Dark.

Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues [​IMG]

onebigtrip, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Dark Theme won't work on build 1803

The File explorer dark theme is on the Insider builds(RS5), not 1803.

Cliff S, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

Dark Theme no longer works after November update

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with the information.

Let’s try uninstalling/reinstalling the theme and check if this helps. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel

• Click on Programs and features, locate for the Dark theme, right click on it and click on
      Uninstall.

• Now try installing it again and check.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues

1. Windows 1803 Dark Theme issues - Similar Threads - 1803 Dark Theme

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  6. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  8. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  9. Dark Theme won't work on build 1803

Dark Theme won't work on build 1803: Hey guys, just updated to windows 10, Build 1803. I was really pumped on the new Dark Theme offered by Windows but it only partially works. When I select dark theme, the settings window (and some other apps) will turn dark, but File Explorer and everything else does not....
  10. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 1803 explorer dark mode dark theme 1803