Windows 10: Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

Discus and support Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every time I log on I am redirected to a page that asks me to set up a PIN. There is no option to refuse, only a "remind me later" button. I don't want... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kpat62, May 6, 2018.

1. Kpat62 Win User

Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

Every time I log on I am redirected to a page that asks me to set up a PIN. There is no option to refuse, only a "remind me later" button. I don't want to set up a pin. I can remember my password very well thankyou. It is very annoying that logging on is delayed every time by this Microsoft bullying. How do I get rid of it?

:)

Kpat62, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

1. Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN - Similar Threads - 1803 wants set

2. CAN'T SET UP A PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CAN'T SET UP A PIN: Hi, I been trying to set up a PIN to use instead of password but my device Dell E7450 keeps displaying the below message. "Something went wrong.We weren't able to set up your PIN.You can try again or skip this step and set up a PIN later." Please help....
  3. Windows 10 pin set up not working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 pin set up not working: I am using an HP Spectre 360 with Windows 10. When I first got it I set up the pin no problem. In the last couple of months I had a problem with the battery and I had to get the techs to change the battery. They also changed the SDD as it was getting a bit flaky. They...
  4. windows wants a pin #?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows wants a pin #?: when i open windows after password input the screen changes to a windows demand for a pin code to be signed up toits **** u never demanded this before the only way to clear it is to shutdown and restart... what gives???...
  5. Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.

Laptop wants me to set up a fingerprint/pin. Every. Time. I. Log. In.: I want it to stop. I want to log in as I have been without having to click past the blue screen fingerprint prompts. Every. Single. Time. I. Log. In. It's fudging annoying and I've disabled the bits other advice has said to disable and it's still happening. How do...
  6. Setting up a PIN for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a PIN for Windows 10.: I do not want a Windows PIN. How do I get rid of this annoying startup notice for seting up a pin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-a-pin-for-windows-10/8ae00aab-4e21-4ed9-b298-c2b883dcdb11
  7. regarding fingerprint and pin set up

regarding fingerprint and pin set up: I reset my laptop before 5 days to solv some software problem. I called to the dell support and they did this and reset my laptop and now I am trying to set my pin and finger print ,I am unable to set it. what should I do, I tried a lot ....
  8. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...
  9. wanting to set up a vpn

in Windows 10 Support
    wanting to set up a vpn: I have been thinking lately about wanting to set up a vpn on my home network, kinda for added security and kinda because everyone I know is using one, however I have at and t for internet and not sure if there are any that work on at and t. anyone have any suggestions on how...
  10. I don't want a start-up PIN.

I don't want a start-up PIN.: I don't want a start-up PIN. but suddenly my computer is asking me to set one up. I am running windows 10. How do I stop It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-want-a-start-up-pin/e7198451-52d4-4577-8181-f5f917f7b813"