Windows 10: Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

Discus and support Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every time I log on I am redirected to a page that asks me to set up a PIN. There is no option to refuse, only a "remind me later" button. I don't want... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Kpat62, May 6, 2018.

1. Kpat62 Win User

Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

Every time I log on I am redirected to a page that asks me to set up a PIN. There is no option to refuse, only a "remind me later" button. I don't want to set up a pin. I can remember my password very well thankyou. It is very annoying that logging on is delayed every time by this Microsoft bullying. How do I get rid of it?

:)

Kpat62, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN

1. Windows 1803 wants me to set up a PIN - Similar Threads - 1803 wants set

2. Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...: I set up a Microsoft account on a PC and wish to set up a pin. Later in the process it wants a phone number to send a verification code. This is a small computer club. There is no one phone number we can use. Is there some way to change it to send the code to an alternate...
  3. Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Want to set up pin, but Windows wants a phone for verification. How to revert to an...: I set up a Microsoft account on a PC and wish to set up a pin. Later in the process it wants a phone number to send a verification code. This is a small computer club. There is no one phone number we can use. Is there some way to change it to send the code to an alternate...
  4. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin: Recently I tried entering a password into a KeepassXC application, but it asked me for a Microsoft PIN.I have never set up the Microsoft PIN, so my thought was that if I enable the PIN I could then loginto the keepass database. When I tried to setup the PIN Settings ->...
  5. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin: Recently I tried entering a password into a KeepassXC application, but it asked me for a Microsoft PIN.I have never set up the Microsoft PIN, so my thought was that if I enable the PIN I could then loginto the keepass database. When I tried to setup the PIN Settings ->...
  6. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

7. Setting up Windows Hello Pin requires me to type the Pin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. It won’t let me set up a PIN

It won’t let me set up a PIN: My computer has been working fine, but last night i decided to restart my computer and it had been restarting for more than 12 hours. I finally found a youtube vid and did the “Windows + X + power button” and it finally turned on, BUT when i go to the sign in screen my...
  9. Windows 11 forcing me to set up a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 forcing me to set up a PIN: I have never used a pin to sign in to my computer, just my regular Microsoft/Outlook account password. Now when I do so, a window pops up telling me to create a pin. This just started a few days ago and it's really irritating. How do I stop this? Please no advice to create a...
  10. Windows 11 forcing me to set up a PIN

Windows 11 forcing me to set up a PIN: I have never used a pin to sign in to my computer, just my regular Microsoft/Outlook account password. Now when I do so, a window pops up telling me to create a pin. This just started a few days ago and it's really irritating. How do I stop this? Please no advice to create a...