Windows 10: windows 1809 apps

Discus and support windows 1809 apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows 1809 wants app to open windows defender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vistababi, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Vistababi Win User

windows 1809 apps

windows 1809 wants app to open windows defender

:)

Vistababi, Oct 11, 2018
  2. WillBthr Win User

Windows 1809 Started the install on Surface Pro 4 but it stopped and the update screen closed by itself.

It started the download of 1809 and I walked away. Came back twenty minutes later and the update page was no longer open. Tried update again and it said it's updated.

It didn't complete the update or state the RESTART NOW.

Update history lists 1809 and states RESTART REQUIRED but since it didn't complete the install restarting does nothing.

So it thinks it's installed the 1809 update but it hasn't. It won't download 1809 again.

ABOUT say's it is 1803.

Suggestions?

WillBthr, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Oct 11, 2018
  4. windows 1809 apps

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

windows 1809 apps

1. windows 1809 apps - Similar Threads - 1809 apps

2. hanging and crashing apps in microsoft store of windows 10 version 1809

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    hanging and crashing apps in microsoft store of windows 10 version 1809: I have a problem in microsoft store when downloading/installing or updating an apps. sometimes show the error Code: 0x80246008. or show downloading but not downloaded....
  3. Windows 10 version 1809 update failing and can't download any app on the store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 version 1809 update failing and can't download any app on the store.: I am trying to update my windows 10 version 1809 but it keeps failing. it always says "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later" with a couple of numbers and "error". Plus, i can't download any app on the windows store....
  4. Trying to update from 1809 get a 'please remove" message for an app that doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to update from 1809 get a 'please remove" message for an app that doesn't exist.: I've been trying to update to the latest version of Win10 only to have a message: WHAT NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION. It then gives the name of a non-existent app: _P0_VMware Workstation Pro no-Op which it tells me to manually uninstall. The problem? I don't have VMware on my...
  5. Calender app Windows 1809

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calender app Windows 1809: Hello Is it possible to attach documents i calender app? Cant find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calender-app-windows-1809/1142d8f9-e658-40ed-884a-fca74519e738
  6. Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 1809 LTSC Multi-App Kiosk Provisioning Package unexpected context menu: I have logged a premier support call with Microsoft (2+weeks old now) about this unexpected behaviour but wanted to know if the community have seen this.. Background I have created an advanced provisioning package via the Image and Configuration Designer tool for a multi...
  7. Applied Microsoft Windows 1809 baseline - Elevated Command prompt 'app has been disabled by...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Applied Microsoft Windows 1809 baseline - Elevated Command prompt 'app has been disabled by...: Hello, I'm a system admin and I've just applied Windows 1809 security baseline to an OU for some new Windows 10 machines. When I try to run an elevated permission Command Prompt, I get a blue prompt indicating "This app has been blocked by your system administrator. Contact...
  8. Opening Pre-installed Apps post Windows 10 Pro, Feature Update version 1809 even though I...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Pre-installed Apps post Windows 10 Pro, Feature Update version 1809 even though I...: Hi, I had removed pre-installed apps from Windows 10 Pro, prior to Feature Update version 1809 through Powershell but post Feature Update version 1809 opening again. Please provide the permanent solution to remove pre-installed apps that shouldn't open again even feature...
  9. windows 10 1809 os Build 17763.404 windows 10 default apps not saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1809 os Build 17763.404 windows 10 default apps not saving: Hi, When I try to set a new "Default App" for a certain file type or protocol (eg: .txt,.Jpg, files) to be opened in, Windows does not save the setting and keeps resetting it to the system default. I have tried multiple ways of applying the new settings: Right click the...
  10. Application error 0xc0000005 and some apps not opening since Windows 10 version 1809 and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application error 0xc0000005 and some apps not opening since Windows 10 version 1809 and...: Since i updated Windows 10 2015 to version 1809 i'm receiving this error when launching some specific apps and i tried to clean my drive and installed Windows 10 2015 back and it is happening on this one as well, then i installed Windows 7 it happened again and then on...