Windows 10: windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar

Discus and support windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; so I just updated my laptop to 1809 only 4 days ago and notice that my brightness control from the battery icon on the bottom right of my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C0MAND3R C0DY11, Dec 26, 2018.

1. windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar

so I just updated my laptop to 1809 only 4 days ago and notice that my brightness control from the battery icon on the bottom right of my desktop (right side of taskbar) is now missing when I press the battery module. I thought it was the drivers but I just uninstalled and reinstalled my display adapter drivers using the auto install as well as the official page of the manufacturer. I can actually still adjust my brightness by going to settings>search>display>change brightness so it definitely is not a display issue. more so that the update just removed controls for the battery brightness adjuster of the taskbar. I replicated this by installing the update on my sister's laptop and the same exact thing happened. can you please request a patch to fix this issue? the update number is 1809 and OS build is 17763.195

:)

C0MAND3R C0DY11, Dec 26, 2018
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Brightness Control

Hello,

After updating my system to latest version of windows - OCTOBER UPDATE - 1809, i have lost control of m brightness. I am not able to control the screen brightness anymore. Please HELP !

BhavikKeshvani, Dec 26, 2018
  4. windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar

monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar

1. windows 1809 disabled brightness controls for taskbar - Similar Threads - 1809 disabled brightness

2. No brightness control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No brightness control: I just got a new monitor, and the brightness was really high. So I thought to change it, except there's no brightness slider anywhere. I checked the display settings and the power settings and it was not there. Where should it be?...
  3. How to disable backspace brightness control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable backspace brightness control: The laptop I use for work has this issue where when you press the backspace key the screen brightness goes down. I tried restarting the laptop to see if it would get rid of the problem, but when I log back in to the laptop, it continues to dim the screen every time I hit the...
  4. How to disable backspace brightness control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable backspace brightness control: The laptop I use for work has this issue where when you press the backspace key the screen brightness goes down. I tried restarting the laptop to see if it would get rid of the problem, but when I log back in to the laptop, it continues to dim the screen every time I hit the...
  5. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brightness controle: I want to controle the brightness of my desktop screen. But the slider bar as seen in the attached file is not accessible on my computer. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controle/a315bfb6-720e-49f4-98d3-47bd29fac238
  6. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brightness controle: I want to controle the brightness of my desktop screen. But the slider bar as seen in the attached file is not accessible on my computer. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-controle/a315bfb6-720e-49f4-98d3-47bd29fac238
  7. Brightness controle

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. brightness control

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness control: Hello, after i updated my software recently, there is no button or setting for brightness at all, and now my screen brightness is so high and i cannot adjust it. Even when i click FN + > / < , there is no changes. [ATTACH] There is no option for brightness in this part ,...
  9. Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Brightness Control in Version 1809 Desktop?: Hello: I gather there isnt a brightness slider in the action center in Version 1809--though its been added to 1903. However, Ive seen that one of those rectangular panelsin the Action Center is supposed to offer a way of calibrating brightness in 1809. It's supposed to have...
  10. Brightness Control in Version 1809?

in Windows 10 Support
    Brightness Control in Version 1809?: Hello: I gather there isnt a brightness slider in the action center in Version 1809--though its been added to 1903. However, Ive seen that one of those rectangular panelsin the Action Center is supposed to offer a way of calibrating brightness in 1809. It's supposed to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 brightness control