Windows 10: Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

Discus and support Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After I upgraded to 1809 internet server time stopped working. When I tried, Control panel, Date and Time, Internet time, chose server pool.ntp.org or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dzigibau, Feb 9, 2019.

1. dzigibau Win User

Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

After I upgraded to 1809 internet server time stopped working. When I tried, Control panel, Date and Time, Internet time, chose server pool.ntp.org or any other server from drop down menu and pressed Update Now, it always showed an error. Tried also the same on other networks with my laptop, error is still there, which means it is not problem of my ISP.

Could someone provide some fix or it is a bug of 1809 version.

:)

dzigibau, Feb 9, 2019

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Mail and Calendar app sync error: 0x080040154 on Windows 10

Hi Karry,

As you are facing issues with syncing the emails on Windows Mail & Calendar app, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you are referring to Windows Store Apps troubleshooter when you say: "Microsoft troubleshooting"?

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect system date & time and sync options.

Step 1: I suggest you to change the sync settings and check if it helps.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under Settings.
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.

Step 2: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type “Date and Time” in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Step 3: I suggest you to Disable Proxy Settings

Windows Store apps won't work properly if you are using a proxy server. You may disable the proxy server and check.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows Key + R to open
      Run
      command, type inetcpl.cpl.
    • Under Internet Options, go to
      Connections
      tab.
    • c. Click on the LAN Settings button.
    • Then uncheck the option Use a proxy server for your LAN.
    • Click Apply.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of syncing the emails for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

Background / theme not syncing (Windows 10 1803)

Hi wjhulzebosch,

For me to provide you with relevant troubleshooting steps to address this problem, I would like to verify the following information:

• Is this the first time you're trying to sync settings in all 5 devices? If not, was syncing working before?
    • Have you logged in your Microsoft account in all 5 devices?

I know that you've already enabled the Sync your settings option in Microsoft Edge, however, I also suggest that you enable the Internet Explorer settings as well, as they use the same sync settings.

If the issue persists, please restart the SettingsSyncHost.exe process and see if your computer is already synced. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click on your taskbar and click Task Manager.
    2. Under Processes, select the Host Process for Settings Synchronization, then click
      End task.
    3. Restart your computer and let the process restart.

Syncing with other devices may take time. I suggest that you give it about 24hrs.

Should the issue persists, please update this thread so I can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking

1. Windows 1809 Internet time sync not wotking - Similar Threads - 1809 Internet sync

2. Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Sync Time with Internet Time: Windows 11 Home 64 Bit: As the title suggests, ive been having trouble syncing my new laptops time with the internet time, this problem existed when I initialised the system the first time, which i managed to fix once, and when I had to reinstall the OS onto a new SSD, the fresh install caused the...
  3. xbox controller not wotking

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox controller not wotking: i have a xbox controller bluetoot and it now says it is paired not connected just paired and its in other devices and it doesn't work if I press button pls help blueetooth submitted by /u/Evening-Avocado5768s [link] [comments]...
  4. Internet time gives out wrong time after sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Internet time gives out wrong time after sync: Hi, I've had a problem for a while where windows will show the wrong time and thus show the wrong time on applications like discord. The time is out by 7 hours eg It should show 22:00 but shows 15:00. If I set the time automatically it gives the wrong time so I tried to...
  5. Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab

in Windows 10 Support
    Bat file to sync time, then open Time and Date to Internet Time tab: A few years back, I had a bat file (that may have been written by Shawn B) that did three things: it launched the time syncing process, then when the process had succeeded, it triggered the playing of a sound, and finally, it opened the Time and Date dialog directly to the...
  6. Internet time sync on Windows 10

Internet time sync on Windows 10: I have been trying to sync my device time with the internet but it is not working. It was working fine until I formatted my pc in order to remove some malware my antivirus couldnt detect. I have checked everything I need to, my location, tried to sync it from control panel...
  7. Uncheck the sync with internet time option

Uncheck the sync with internet time option: Can't fine option for sync https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uncheck-the-sync-with-internet-time-option/082116c3-2903-4289-87b3-c4f79858eb5d
  8. Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809

in Windows 10 Support
    Shift+Restart not wotking 17763 1809: Not sure when this started but pressing Shift+Restart no longer allows me to get to Advanced boot options for Safe Mode. I don't know if this started with the initial 1809 17763.1 FU or not but it's been awhile. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas how to fix? I don't...
  9. INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10

INTERNET TIME - AUTO SYNC - WINDOWS 10: I am trying to change the settings in "Internet Time" to stop the clock from automatically synchronising with 'time.windows.com' but I keep getting a message which states "Unable to continue - You do not have permission to perform this task. Please contact your computer...
  10. windows time and internet time does't sync

windows time and internet time does't sync: im using dual boot, ubuntu and windows 10 with latest updated. but the hours exactly doesn't sync. for example, i booting on 10:00 am, then change to boot ubuntu then back on windows on 18:30pm the time still on 10am, but the minute gota change to 10:30pm, i trying using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1809 does not have internet explorer sync

2. version 1809 syn with email concast isp