Windows 10: Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working

Discus and support Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It's just a matter of time until the mouse is disconnected from the laptop, which is a Dell XPS 9570, the mouse is also a Dell WM527. The issue did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cpopescu, Nov 14, 2018.

1. cpopescu Win User

Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working

It's just a matter of time until the mouse is disconnected from the laptop, which is a Dell XPS 9570, the mouse is also a Dell WM527.

The issue did NOT happened in Windows 1803. I know because I tested, I reverted back to 1803 and the connection is stable. This happens only in 1809. I am not using and Dell or external drivers, only the ones Windows downloads for itself. The Bluetooth card is an Intel Wi-Fi 9260 card.

:)

cpopescu, Nov 14, 2018

2. Bluetooth Mouse randomly connects/disconnects

Hi

My brother has a Lennovo Notebook with Windows 10. He also has a Microsoft Designer Mouse (Bluetooth) connected to it. Now, just suddenly two weeks ago the mouse pointer did not move smooth anymore. Also the mouse connects and disconnects randomly and also
    at quite some speed. He bought a new mouse (same mouse) and still the same story. He connected my MS Sculpt Mouse.... and still the same story. I have updated the Lennovo Bluetooth drivers but the problem persist. I searched for drivers for the mouse but couldnt
    find any. Any suggestions please?

Kind regards

Jaco Pretorius

JacoPretorius, Nov 14, 2018
  3. T_B_Manc Win User
    Bluetooth Designer Mouse Troubleshooting

I'm running WIndows 10 on a Lenovo E560 and my Microsoft Bluetooth Designer Mouse has stopped working. Some weird symptoms:

• In pairing mode, the device will appear in the Bluetooth Connection Manager, pair and connect. The mouse correctly finishes pairing mode when paired.
    • However, although it appears as connected, it doesn't work.
    • If the mouse is turned off, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth Connection Manager.
    • If the bluetooth in the PC is turned off, then on again, it appears as "Paired".
    • If the mouse is then turned back on, it doesn't connect again.
    • Other Bluetooth devices pair and connect correctly.
    Any suggestions? Or is the mouse knackered?

T_B_Manc, Nov 14, 2018
  4. ATats70 Win User

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse - stops working

Recently after an update to Windows 10, my Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse stops working.

After looking at some posts. The following steps seem to work.

In Device Manager, under Bluetooth uninstall devices, then under actions Scan for hardware changes.

This seems to work and the mouse works again however, these steps are repeated over the course of the day as the mouse stops working randomly.

I also notice that under other devices I have a number of devices that seem to be unknown

Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working abf5f1d8-87fa-45b6-865d-0d934c380f6d.png

I also have a Microsoft phone 950xl and 640 however these drivers are for other nokia phones which we do not have.

Can someone suggest a permanent fix to (a) the Bluetooth mouse not needing to be reset the way I have been doing this (as listed above) and (b) a fix for these other devices.

The laptop I use is a Dell Inspiron 15 - 7000 Series

ATats70, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 1809 my mouse connected via Bluetooth randomly stops working - Similar Threads - 1809 mouse connected

2. Mouse randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse randomly stops working: Since 2 days my mouse has been wierdly randomly stopping to work. It doesn't stop fully it just doesnt let me to click anything. I have tried different mice and its the same problem. This problem only happens on the desktop, setting and google. When i'm playing games the...
  3. Mouse randomly stops working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse randomly stops working: Since 2 days my mouse has been wierdly randomly stopping to work. It doesn't stop fully it just doesnt let me to click anything. I have tried different mice and its the same problem. This problem only happens on the desktop, setting and google. When i'm playing games the...
  4. Bluetooth randomly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth randomly stopped working: I was using a Bluetooth device today when it suddenly disconnected, Bluetooth dose not appear in device manager. I have restarted my computer multiple times. When running troubleshooting with control panel it only says that my device dose not support Bluetooth. This dose not...
  5. Mouse stops working randomly .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse stops working randomly .: My mouse stops working randomly however the scroll wheel works everytime but the cursor would stop responding randomly and starts working again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stops-working-randomly/d0a31398-6661-4e80-a8c2-ba51ffdd8582
  6. Mouse stops working randomly .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse stops working randomly .: My mouse stops working randomly however the scroll wheel works everytime but the cursor would stop responding randomly and starts working again and again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-stops-working-randomly/d0a31398-6661-4e80-a8c2-ba51ffdd8582
  7. Mouse stops working randomly .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth

Connecting a microsoft precision mouse via bluetooth: Hi, so I'm trying to connect a Microsoft precision mouse via Bluetooth for the first time and this might be a stupid question, but is seems impossible, since it seems the cable have to be disconnected for the pairing light to start blinking, but if I dis-connect it I can't...
  9. My mouse stops working randomly

My mouse stops working randomly: My computer has been bugged with two issues for the last few days: firstly, my mouse flickers off it has white LEDs and it becomes non-functional temporarily. Secondly, every once in awhile the mouse and the keyboard stop functioning entirely, my headphones which are plugged...
  10. Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my mouse via Bluetooth.: Hello! I've been having this problem since a half year back or something similar, but it really became a problem when I was going to use my new mouse, that's supposed to connect via bluetooth. First of all it doesen't show up when I click on the "show hidden icons" thing...