Windows 10: Windows 19 Kernel problem

Discus and support Windows 19 Kernel problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am getting an error when I try to open files. C:\program...\soffice.bin from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\Documents. I am allowed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArthurBlissit, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Windows 19 Kernel problem

I am getting an error when I try to open files. C:\program...\soffice.bin from making changes to the folder %userprofile%\Documents. I am allowed to open files from a box OPEN READ ONLY. That box is contain in an box titled:

Document could not be Locked

The lock file could not be created for exclusive access by LibreOffice, due to missing permission to create a lock file on that file location or lack of free disk space.

When I go to Computer Management, Event Viewer I get the message

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin.

Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/Admin

How can I fix this problem?

This problem after I did a REFRESH on the operating system.

:)

ArthurBlissit, Nov 12, 2018

2. Radio Switch Device Error Code 19

Hi Kara,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused, and appreciate the steps you have taken so far to fix this issue.

The error code 19 describes that, Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged.

Recommended resolution

• Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
    • Revert to the most recent successful registry configuration.
    Before we could reset the computer to factory settings, I suggest you to refer to the below article and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested for error code 19.

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/310123#bookmark-19

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Nov 12, 2018
  3. kernel problem

you have to reflash the device. when you installed the kernel, it has a description that details the exact steps for correctly removing the kernel. you didnt follow those steps and as a result, you have no kernel installed, and hence it wont boot. you were
    meant to flash it to the factory kernel before uninstalling.

Sever---01, Nov 12, 2018
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 19 Kernel problem

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 19 Kernel problem

1. Windows 19 Kernel problem - Similar Threads - Kernel problem

2. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  3. Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Reboot problem. Kernel-Power Event 41: Hello, my pc has been experiencing problems relating to random reboots. PC has been randomly cutting out to a black screen and immediately rebooting to windows with the event 41 log in the event viewer. I don't figure this to be a hardware related issue, as everything in the...
  4. Problem with World of tanks and computer. Kernel power 41 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with World of tanks and computer. Kernel power 41 63: "I have a problem with my computer. While playing games, the computer or the game suddenly shuts down. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, the operating system, or the game itself, but it's becoming quite inconvenient. The computer was taken to a service center...
  5. Problem with World of tanks and computer. Kernel power 41 63

Problem with World of tanks and computer. Kernel power 41 63: "I have a problem with my computer. While playing games, the computer or the game suddenly shuts down. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the computer, the operating system, or the game itself, but it's becoming quite inconvenient. The computer was taken to a service center...
  6. Problem with KERNEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with KERNEL: Hi everyone!! I was using Docker normally and yesterday this problem came out "Docker desktop requires a newer WSL kernel version" with a link to a "solution" : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-manualSo i tried all the steps, and when i try to install a...
  7. Problem with KERNEL

Problem with KERNEL: Hi everyone!! I was using Docker normally and yesterday this problem came out "Docker desktop requires a newer WSL kernel version" with a link to a "solution" : https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wsl/install-manualSo i tried all the steps, and when i try to install a...
  8. Problem with KERNEL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I'm having a problem. System crashes. Shows two different Kernel Problem. Everytime I play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem. System crashes. Shows two different Kernel Problem. Everytime I play...: First Problem:-Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/AdminSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 15-08-2023 08:54:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: Logging Level: Warning Keywords: Session User: SYSTEM Computer: ADRUTOHAM Description: The backing-file for...
  10. I'm having a problem. System crashes. Shows two different Kernel Problem. Everytime I play...

I'm having a problem. System crashes. Shows two different Kernel Problem. Everytime I play...: First Problem:-Log Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing/AdminSource: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-EventTracing Date: 15-08-2023 08:54:11 Event ID: 1 Task Category: Logging Level: Warning Keywords: Session User: SYSTEM Computer: ADRUTOHAM Description: The backing-file for...