Windows 10: Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

Discus and support Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LightCoder, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio status fixed. With a green sign telling me it was successfully done, but if i run the test again, the same error and fix appear.

I have also rebooted the computer many times and I have reinstalled drivers and installed updated ones, but still the same error and Bluetooth is unable to find devices, so after a lot of struggle I have to turn to the community which I rarely do, all help is really appreciated so thanks to all of you who can contribute to solve this issue.

It is also worth mentioning that I had my headset connected but when I removed it, I was unable to connect it again so I guess that windows is just struggling to find devices.

I found someone with the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-returns/81fa9b46-f714-4977-8bfe-0b55f1e5ed2d

Kind regard's

LightCoder

:)

LightCoder, Oct 28, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 28, 2019
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Oct 28, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

1. Windows 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working. - Similar Threads - 1903 Bluetooth has

2. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.: Title says it all really. Some further details;-The switch to turn bluetooth on is literally *gone*. As in, just not there. -On the 'Other Devices' section in the bluetooth settings page, as well as in device manager, IntelR Wireless BluetoothR continuously disappears and...
  3. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.: Title says it all really. Some further details;-The switch to turn bluetooth on is literally *gone*. As in, just not there. -On the 'Other Devices' section in the bluetooth settings page, as well as in device manager, IntelR Wireless BluetoothR continuously disappears and...
  4. Bluetooth on PC completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.

The Bluetooth driver has stopped working.: My Bluetooth driver is not working. I think it was because of an update yesterday, but I'm not sure.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bluetooth-driver-has-stopped-working/921b8ae1-20b4-4b4e-a9ea-a7351c0faa5b
  6. Windows has stopped working completely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has stopped working completely: I'm running Windows 10 on an asus computer and everything was fine for the past several months till i got home today. Suddenly it claims that windows failed to update and takes me to the blue screen with options to fix it. I have restarted the computer, selected to diagnose...
  7. Bluetooth has stopped working.

Bluetooth has stopped working.: I used my wireless bluetooth earbuds before turning my laptop off.After turning it on again, bluetooth couldn't be turned on again. In device manager I got error 43. I restarted my laptop, turned it on and off again, tried updating the drivers and after that didn't work i...
  8. Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Version 1903 - Bluetooth has completely stopped working.: Hi there, I am having a struggle to get Bluetooth working. After troubleshooting for weeks, installing new drivers and buying two different Bluetooth USB units, there has been no luck. I have tried the troubleshooting tool from Microsoft and it tells me: Check Bluetooth radio...
  9. Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903

Bluetooth stopped working after upgrade to 1903: Laptop "Lenovo Ideapad 710S-13IKB". After upgrade to Windows 10 1903, Bluetooth adapter not found in device manager. Reinstalling of drivers didn't help. Any ideas?...
  10. Bluetooth Has Stopped Working

Bluetooth Has Stopped Working: Bluetooth had worked fine since I got my laptop in January until today. It no longer comes up in the action center and there is no option to turn it on in control panel. In device manager there isn't a Bluetooth option. Troubleshooting hasn't worked and I have no clue how to...