Windows 10: Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access'

Discus and support Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone. First off I'd like to say that I've searched for similar issues however there is an uncanny number of people that just don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Thotol, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Thotol Win User

Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access'

Hello everyone.

First off I'd like to say that I've searched for similar issues however there is an uncanny number of people that just don't know how WiFi works.

My problem is that, unlike them, I do have a working connection, I can browse and play games, however since the update to 1903, windows keeps detecting that i have a WiFi connection but no Internet.

The only fact that it can't detect whether or not the connection works broke the whole ms environment, store, apps and such won't launch.

I've reset all network settings, tried installing and uninstalling the driver but really nothing changes.

Any idea out there if what could be causing this?

:)

Thotol, Aug 29, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access' wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access'

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access'

1. Windows 1903 - Internet works great but Windows shows 'no Internet access' - Similar Threads - 1903 Internet works

2. Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: No internet Access but Internet Works: Hello, I am on my pc and the internet and games work fine but some windows applications and others won't work due to saying I am offline even though steam games, minecraft, and internet browsers work fine. I can't even update my windows due to this issue and I don't know how...
  3. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working: Some time ago, I noticed that my Windows 10 PC here at home was showing "No internet access" in the system tray. Came here to look for a fix, and got directed to this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/v3CkXHgj6Ig . I ran the registry fix, rebooted the PC, and the issue was...
  4. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working: Some time ago, I noticed that my Windows 10 PC here at home was showing "No internet access" in the system tray. Came here to look for a fix, and got directed to this YouTube video: https://youtu.be/v3CkXHgj6Ig . I ran the registry fix, rebooted the PC, and the issue was...
  5. Ethernet showing "No Internet Access" but internet is working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  7. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: hello,after upgrade to 21H1, my internet shows like a world, it says no internet access, but it can be access internet, only O365 production impacted.any idea for this?i have tried, but it didn't work set...
  8. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS

INTERNET IS CONNECTED AND WORKS FINE BUT IT SHOWS NO INTERNET ACCESS: Hello, Good Day! My WiFi works fine .When I connect my WiFi it to laptop , it gets connected but it shows no internet access . But internet works. I can browse google, play games and watch videos in youtube and stream netflix in my laptop. Network icon shows no internet....
  10. Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.

Windows shows no internet access but my internet is working fine.: When I am connected to my home wifi, Windows keeps telling me that I have no internet even though I can browse the internet through Chrome, Firefox and even Edge works fine. As a result, Windows apps such as Mail and Security either do not work or do not work fully. I have to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no internet after 1903 update

2. no internet access windows 10 1903