Windows 10: Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD

Discus and support Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue win windows with Behringer UMC204HD audio interface. The Mic input is very low in windows. I have a Behringer UMC22 that works fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by johnDole25, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD

I have an issue win windows with Behringer UMC204HD audio interface.

The Mic input is very low in windows.

I have a Behringer UMC22 that works fine and has loud Mic volume.

I have tried

1. Buying secondary UMC204HD

2. Checking options are selected properly. Phantom power is on, PAD is OFF.

3. Set all option in windows. Set recording and output to interface and selected same Khz. For example 41,000 24bit for both MIC and OUTPUT. Disabled all enhancements. When to levels and set to MAX.

4. Fully re-installed windows

When the UMC22 is plugged in I have to increase the level from 50% to 100%.

When I plug in the UMC204HD the levels are already at 100%.

Is this a bug.

I really want to record, and get this sorted out.

Thanks

:)

johnDole25, Jun 21, 2019
  2. DanW76ten Win User

Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface

How do you get an Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface to show up in THE windows 10 Sound Box or just send the mic input to the music program.

DanW76ten, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Windows panning headphones to the right slightly when using USB Audio Interfaces

I have a huge issues in windows where it pans my audio very slightly to the right (20% or so) ear.

I was using my Hyper X cloud 2's until last week where I decided to get my condenser Mic and interface out.

I noticed immediately that the right ear was louder, or about 20% panned right.

I thought it was because i was using a headset so I tried my Beyer 770's. Same

I bought a new interface TWICE and the audio is still panned slightly right. This isn't an issues with My hyper X plugged into it's own usb contoller, no panning.

I tried

1. Asio drivers, No drivers, DDU'ing Realtek drivers
    2. Different ports, motherboard options
    3. 3 Pairs of Headphones
    4. Tweaking windows settings, making sure balance was correct etc
    5. 3 Different audio interfaces, UMC22, UMC204HD, Lexicon Alpha

Nothing works and it makes no sense. I'm using 1903

johnDole25, Jun 21, 2019
  4. ciaran45 Win User

Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD

dynamic mic & audio interface not working with pc, windows 10

I have purchased a Behringer UMC22 USB audio interface, a Behringer XM8500 Dynamic microphone, connected them via XLR, and connected the UMC22 to my computer via USB 2. In my playback devices on Windows 10 the device is recognised as "speakers", and I can not seem to find a way to record audio with it, even though it is set as the Default Audio Device. Any advice?

ciaran45, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD

1. Windows 1903 not working with audio interface (Mic input VERY low) Behringer UMC204HD - Similar Threads - 1903 working audio

2. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  3. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  4. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0

Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0: Hi Everyone,Recently I purchased a behringer umc202hd. It is connected by a USB cable into my laptop which powers the device, and sends the audio from my laptop.I also have my Xbox plugged into the device. There are two Yahama HS5 speakers and a subwoofer connected to the...
  6. My Headset MIC was working great until today the input voice was very low.

My Headset MIC was working great until today the input voice was very low.: I checked the recording devices and its properties the input was only 5dB and there was no microphone boost. My drivers are updated and I have Plantronics C320M which a usb headset. Pls help fast....
  7. Microphone input level very low

Microphone input level very low: My W10 PC is bang up to date, all updates installed. I decided to set up a mic for Zoom/Skype, but... I followed a very long post now locked on the subject of low input levels for microphones in Windows 10. Most helpful was the final post which suggested changing the...
  8. Audio interface to output and input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio interface to output and input: I have an external audio Interface (Behringer UM2) that connect so my PC via usb. What I would like to do is have the audio of the Interface redirected to my default output. But I would also like to have it redirected to the input (So that when I am on a call people can hear...
  9. Low input volume on an external mic'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Low input volume on an external mic': For the last few weeks I have been useing an external mic' to make voice recordings. Everytnig has been fine. Last night, I finished, closed down, changed nothing. This morning,. the inpout volume of the external mic is about 80% less than yersterday. Why ? I have sp[ent...
  10. Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface: I recently bought a new PC with Windows 10, installed my studio software (Presonus Studio 1 Artist) and added a new USB interface (Behringer UMC22) using standard Windows USB Audio driver. I now encounter numerous times per hour a hard audio interrupt for whatever is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. umc204hd windows 1903

2. 1903 firewire issues

3. liquid saffire 56 windows 1903

4. behringer umc204hd windows 10 not working,
  5. firewire apollo windows 1903 issues,
  6. umc204hd windows 10 problems,
  7. behringer umc204hd windows loses sound,
  8. behringer umc204hd headphones not working,
  9. no equilizer 1903,
  10. q8x mic with behringer umc22 cant hear mic,
  11. umc 204 low volume windows 10