Windows 10: Windows 1903 Speakers not working

Discus and support Windows 1903 Speakers not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've been suffering an issue that has started when i updated my device to Windows 1903 (Build 18362.295). My speakers aren't working, the volume icon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andrewkuo1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 Speakers not working

I've been suffering an issue that has started when i updated my device to Windows 1903 (Build 18362.295). My speakers aren't working, the volume icon has a speaker and a red x next to it. Can someone help?

:)

andrewkuo1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Ivy Mun Win User
    Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Windows 1903 Speakers not working

Speakers not working with Windows 10

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Did you receive any error messages?
    • Have you tried using a different speaker with your device?

Meanwhile, you can check on this
    link
    for troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps provided and update us with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 Speakers not working

1. Windows 1903 Speakers not working - Similar Threads - 1903 Speakers working

2. Speakers not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers not working.: My speakers stopped working and anytime I try to start to start it I get error 1067 the process terminated unexpectedly. I am at my wits end so I need help fixing this issue...
  3. Speaker not working

Speaker not working: Hi, after updating my laptop to 2021-03 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5000842, speaker is not working. I am afraid, this update might have caused problem as it took a long time than usual. Neither the built-in speaker nor the...
  4. Speaker will not work...

Speaker will not work...: ...got all connected, a fiend brought a HP pavilion, windows 10 he wasn't using. Everything is plugged in right....speaker makes a crackle sound when its turned on.but have the speaker icon, bottom right corner, still with the BIG RED X. He reset the computer to take all...
  5. Speakers not working

Speakers not working: Hi, It is one week that the speakers of my HP spectre are not working. If I connect my headphones, sound is perfectly fine. I have tried both windows and HP support assistant trouble shooting and nothing has worked. The HP support assistant detected that the speakers are...
  6. Speakers not working

Speakers not working: Speakers are not working on widow 10 I have tried many things can not work out what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-not-working/eec5d25c-c8f5-4da2-b3b2-7ecb34364a92
  7. SPEAKER NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SPEAKER NOT WORKING: Hi everyone, I have this laptop HP ENVY x360 It is been a certain time that the sound is not coming out no more. I tried everything unsuccessfully. the name of the speaker is SPEAKER/HP REALTEK HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO The "general Property says that" the device is working...
  8. My Lenovo Ideapad Y460 speakers dont work after 1903 windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Lenovo Ideapad Y460 speakers dont work after 1903 windows update: Like the title, I have tried everything but nothing can fix the speakers problem, any help out there please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-ideapad-y460-speakers-dont-work-after/7e4626d2-8b39-48b8-bf2f-b977ce17c47f
  9. Speakers not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Speakers not working: Hi. Before resetting windows 10 speakers were running perfectly. But after that, it doesn't work even after installing the audio driver. What is the problem! Please help fixing. Thanks...
  10. speaker not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    speaker not working: my left speaker is not working on window 10. I also updated it but no response what should i do in such a condition, sometimes it gives sound on videos startup and imediately disappears....