Windows 10: Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board

Discus and support Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 1903 update. My computer automatically reboots with a message "Undoing the updates to your computer." The computer then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Having Difficulty, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board

I have installed Windows 1903 update. My computer automatically reboots with a message "Undoing the updates to your computer." The computer then reboots and starts the cycle again.Please advise.

:)

Having Difficulty, Aug 10, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Aug 10, 2019
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Aug 10, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board

windows 10 1903 windows update error message

Hi, I searched the forum for your error message for you.

Specifically for 1903 build one user (Insider) reports this:
    Version 1903, builds 18362 RC through 18362.113, WU and MS Store issue

Just one example of several:
    Windows 10 Update 'couldn't connect to the update service' problem

Resetting Windows update does not help.

An in-place upgrade repair install which keeps progs and data does.
    Tutorial available.

That's assuming no server issues, no firewall problems, no DNS issues etc. And note you say sometimes- so that might suggest something outside your system, rather than a repair being necessary.

dalchina, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board

1. Windows 1903 Update Error that I have not seen on any message board - Similar Threads - 1903 Update Error

2. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,: Hello I am running Windows 10 version 21H1 os build 19043.1288, and I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message, I have signed on as a administrator and looked into services and then looked at the properties tab for Windows update, the service is marked...
  3. I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message,: Hello I am running Windows 10 version 21H1 os build 19043.1288, and I am having problems updating Windows, I get an error message, I have signed on as a administrator and looked into services and then looked at the properties tab for Windows update, the service is marked...
  4. Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thumbdrive intermittently gives error message & not seen by Win10: I bought two Corsair Flash Voyager GTX 512GB USB 3.1 Premium Flash Drive, which I intended to use as a destination for backing up my two machines. The first time I used it, it worked fine & created a full backup with Macrium Reflect. I should mention that I take the...
  5. URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN: Hi, Can someone advise me on the following error message please? This causes my com to freeze/restart occasionally.. What should I do? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  6. Using webcam others can be seen, I can be heard, but not seen. Also error message Device...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using webcam others can be seen, I can be heard, but not seen. Also error message Device...: In Device Manager, right click camera, right click HP, General tab show device is working properly, but under events information is "Device USB\VID_05C8&PID_0361&MI_00\7&1f9992c5&0&0000 requires further installation." How do I fix and is this the reason for my issue of not...
  7. After 1903 Update keep getting Windows Security IT ERROR message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After 1903 Update keep getting Windows Security IT ERROR message: Did the 1903 undate but sometimes, especially after a scan - I get this error message. WHY and how do I fix it?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-1903-update-keep-getting-windows-security-it/c896c249-9cb9-4a49-82c8-034de5270485"
  8. Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having problems updating from 1809 to 1903 error messages: I have been having problems using various methods to update my computer to 1903 I tried using a bootable flash drive and running setup but it said something needed attention. This turned out to be the windows won't install with a flash drive plugged in thing. I tried using...
  9. windows 10 1903 windows update error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 1903 windows update error message: hi, sorry if this has been asked i have windows 10 1903 sometimes not always thankfully if i do a manual check for windows updates i get a error message error encounted We ran into a problem while connecting to the Windows Update service. We'll try to connect again later, or...
  10. I have updated Windows 10 to the October 2019 update version 1809 and haven't seen any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have updated Windows 10 to the October 2019 update version 1809 and haven't seen any...: I have updated Windows 10 to the October 2019 update version 1809 and haven't seen any issues so far. Am I safe or should I uninstall the update?...