Windows 10: Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue

Discus and support Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since yesterday, I've tried to upgrade to the Windows 1903 version (May/31/2019) without any success. At the first time, I reached 71% of completion... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JuliusAlmeida, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue

Since yesterday, I've tried to upgrade to the Windows 1903 version (May/31/2019) without any success.

At the first time, I reached 71% of completion and, then, the "Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE" blue screen appeared.

At the second time, I reached about 82% of completion and, then, the same "Stop code" error appeared.

At the third time, I reached about 94% of completion and, then, the same issue happened.

After the second time, the system became extremely slow, then I had to use the "CHKDSK /R /F" to fix my laptop.

I've spent over fifteen hours with the entire process and I couldn't update my Windows 10 Pro.

Can anybody help me with a good solution to it?

Thanks!

INFORMATION ABOUT MY COMPUTER:

- Windows 10 Pro

- Intel Core i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.59 GHz

- 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

:)

JuliusAlmeida, Jun 1, 2019
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I'm not sure how differant XP media center Edition is but you could clear the history \ cache if these folders are there.

Step 1 Register DLL files.

=================

By trying this step, we can check if the update engines are working properly.

1. Close all instances of Internet Explorer.

2. Click Start and Run, type "Regsvr32 atl.dll" (without quotes) in the Open box and click OK.

Note: There is a space between regsvr32 and atl.dll

3. Similarly, one by one, register the files listed below:

Regsvr32 msxml3.dll

Regsvr32 wuapi.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng.dll

Regsvr32 wuaueng1.dll

Regsvr32 wups2.dll

Regsvr32 wucltui.dll

Regsvr32 wups.dll

Regsvr32 wuweb.dll

Regsvr32 qmgr.dll

Regsvr32 qmgrprxy.dll

Regsvr32 jscript.dll

Note: If you encounter errors while registering any of these files then skip that file and continue with the next one.

If the issue persists, let's move on to the steps below to verify Windows Update services and temporary folders.

Step 2 Verify the relevant Windows Update services.

=========================================

1. Click Start->Run, type "services.msc" (without quotation marks) in the open box and click OK.

2. Double click the service "Automatic Updates".

3. Click on the Log On tab, please ensure the option "Local System account" is selected and the option "Allow service to interact with desktop" is unchecked.

4. Check if this service has been enabled on the listed Hardware Profile. If not, please click the Enable button to enable it.

5. Click on the tab "General "; make sure the "Startup Type" is "Automatic" or "Manual". Then please click the button "Stop" under "Service Status" to stop the service.

6. Then please click the button "Start" under "Service Status" to start the service.

7. Please repeat the above steps with the other services:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service

Event Log

Remote Procedure Call (RPC)

Note: Event log service is enabled on all of the hardware profiles; this service does not have an option to enable or disable on certain hardware profile.

If it still does not help, let's proceed to step 3.

Step 3 Reload the Update temporary folders.

===================================

One possible cause is that the temporary folder for Windows Update is containing corrupted files. Let's erase all the files there to get the system clean.

1. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net stop WuAuServ

2. Click Start, Run, type: %windir% and press Enter.

3. In the opened folder, rename the folder SoftwareDistribution to Sdold.

4. Click Start, Run, type: cmd and press Enter. Please run the following command in the opened window.

Net start WuAuServ

Please test the Windows Update website and let me know the result. If the issue persists, to clarify the issue and provide more accurate troubleshooting steps, please assist me in collecting the following information.

AsRock, Jun 1, 2019
  3. kalstrand Win User
    Windows update failing

I just finished building a pc and installed win7 pro 64bit. Most of my updates downloaded and installed but I have 2 important and 1 optional that will download partially then fail.

I am getting error 80072EE2. I have tried everything I could find on google and the Microsoft help links that windows update provides with the error code but haven't been able to fix the issue. Anybody here have any ideas?

kalstrand, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Wilwave Win User

Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue

Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e

This morning I tried to update to Version 1903 of Windows 10.

The update failed with error code 0x8007000e. After the failure my video display was distorted.

In Device Manager both my Intel Graphics and Nvidia Geforce GT 540M are showing up as being faulty.

I deleted these items in Device Manager and then reinstalled them, they are still showing as faulty but at least my display is now working.

How do I fix these problems so that the update installs correctly?

Wilwave, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue

1. Windows 1903 update failed with error: Stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE issue - Similar Threads - 1903 update failed

2. Stop Code: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: Hello,I have a Dell XPS 8930 running windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10. I am trying to clone the 2tb NVME drive to a 4tb NVME drive. I have tried several makes of cloning software and they all say the clone was successful, but the clone will not boot. I keep getting the Stop...
  3. Stop Code: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: Hello,I have a Dell XPS 8930 running windows 11 upgrade from Windows 10. I am trying to clone the 2tb NVME drive to a 4tb NVME drive. I have tried several makes of cloning software and they all say the clone was successful, but the clone will not boot. I keep getting the Stop...
  4. Stop code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: I get the BSOD and my PC reboots. How do I fix this? Is there an "easy" way? Is there a 3rd party reliable, safe, program that can fix this? submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp1yit/stop_code_kernel_security_check_failure/
  5. Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e: I'm wondering, after getting this error, can I just leave this alone and wait for the regular cumulative update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1903-update-failed-with-error-code/beaec7d5-2658-4e70-adc0-5bb3c87f9517
  6. Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e

Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e: This morning I tried to update to Version 1903 of Windows 10. The update failed with error code 0x8007000e. After the failure my video display was distorted. I deleted these items in Device Manager and then reinstalled them, they are still showing as faulty but at least my...
  7. Winows 10 update to 1903 fails with stop code.

Winows 10 update to 1903 fails with stop code.: I have tried repeatedly to update to feature update 1903. Keeps giving a blue screen which seems different each time. Any ideas how to fix this besides delaying update[ATTACH]s[ATTACH]...
  8. Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e

Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e: I'm wondering, after getting this error, can I just leave this alone and wait for the regular cumulative update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1903-update-failed-with-error-code/0231e130-3f88-4c61-88e5-b7ba5a4e66df
  9. 'Windows Update' 1903 failed with error code 0x8007000e

'Windows Update' 1903 failed with error code 0x8007000e: This article is Only regarding error 0x8007000e, on a Device being offered Feature Update 1903 via Windows Updates. Note: 'Windows Feature Update 1903' is not being offered via Windows Update to all Devices. A supposition: As 1903 is made availble to the Devices by...
  10. Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e

Windows 1903 update failed with error code 0x8007000e: This morning I tried to update to Version 1903 of Windows 10. The update failed with error code 0x8007000e. After the failure my video display was distorted. In Device Manager both my Intel Graphics and Nvidia Geforce GT 540M are showing up as being faulty. I deleted...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kernel_security_check_failure installing 1903

2. kernel security failure 1903

3. kernel security check failure windows 1903

4. windows 10 version 1903 kernal security check error,
  5. windows 1903 blue screen kernal security check failure issues,
  6. windows 1903 kernel_security_check_failure