Windows 10: Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

Discus and support Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PerfectMachine, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

Hi

I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have many tabs open but sometimes it will crash within 15 minutes of operation.

I mostly get the BAD_POOL_CALLER warning, but have also seen PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have noticed my GTX 960 needed a driver upgrade when I upgraded Windows, but this did not resolve the issue. Memory Diagnostic couldn't identify the problem, and Troubleshooting Wizard ïs not enabled for this version of Windows".

I really don't know where to start? If anybody has any suggestions, it would really help. The unpredictable nature of this issue is making me very anxious. I'm tempted to use System Restore - but in the past that has taken a long time and never successfully restores to an earlier date.

:)

PerfectMachine, Aug 18, 2019
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 18, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

Help with unstable system

latest update,
    I have changed psu for xfx 750W and keeping to stock values and use on board graphics, the system seems stable , has been for several days. If I try to unleash, then Its prone to occasional crashing.
    So next step was to put HD6950 in with CPU in stock setting.
    System very unstable again. crashes after about 5 mins.
    I have lots of fans , CPU temp ~35deg, HDD ~30deg,
    HD6950 ~ 49deg
    When system crashes, I dont get bSOD but a grey screen with thin black vertical lines. I then have to re-boot . I get back, Windows reports error with usual 124 error.
    Could the CPU be an issue ?
    Dont have another to test.
    Any suggestions ?
    Thank you

gmastra100, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

1. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow - Similar Threads - 1903 Upgrade Constant

2. PC crashing constantly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing constantly: Hey,For some time now, my PC started crashing beacuse of nvlddmkm.sys , ntoskrnl.exe and dxgkrnl.sys. I've tried:- underclocking gpu,- reinstalling new gpu drivers,- checked whole computer for any viruses there is none- i used SFC /scannow and DISM command in CMD.- updated...
  3. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  4. Constant PC crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant PC crashes: Is anyone able to take a look at a dump file for me?I am finding that my PC is constantly crashing. This morning whilst playing D4 the whole PC crashed, It didn't BSOD instead it went pixelated then switched off. I have also noticed some issues with Chrome randomly crashing...
  5. Constant Crashing Since Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Crashing Since Upgrade: I bought my desktop pc with windows 10 installed but within a few months I was given the option to upgrade to windows 11 and unfortunately I accepted the upgrade. Worst ever choice. Every since then my new Legion tower freezes up and shuts down about every 10 minutes and says...
  6. BSOD on new build. crashes constantly. Very unstable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on new build. crashes constantly. Very unstable: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X X570 phantom gaming 4S Mboard GEForce 1660 TI graphics Windows 10 Pro version 2004 161488
  7. Is Version 1903 unstable now?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is Version 1903 unstable now?: I still have Version 1903, am am starting to see strange things start to happen. One time when I clicked on Hibernate to hibernate the laptop, it shut down instead. Also, When I have multiple windows open including File Explorer, I can't actually view File Explorer unless I...
  8. constant pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant pc crashes: About a month ago I fully upgraded my pc. I installed a 2070 rtx super, with a ryzen 5 3600 cpu, on an msi tomahawk B450 max mobo. I also installed more memory, 16g ram and 500g ssd. I'm under the impression that my pc is fairly beefy, but i cant play any game at medium...
  9. Windows 10 1903: Slow and Crashes on Gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1903: Slow and Crashes on Gameplay: Good afternoon Has anyone else seen sluggishness and game crashes in 1903?*cry*cry 133263
  10. Windows 10 1903:Slow and Crashe on Gameplay

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1903:Slow and Crashe on Gameplay: Good afternoon Has anyone else seen sluggishness and game crashes in 1903?*cry*cry 133263

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unstable

2. windows 10 1903 unstable

3. whenupdating windows pc unstable

4. windows 10 version 1903 unstable,
  5. firefox crashes and windows 10 unstable,
  6. windows 1903 constatnly freezing on gmaes,
  7. 1903 update exployer crash,
  8. windows 1903 browser crashing,
  9. windows 1903 is unstable ux501,
  10. how to fix signin problem after 1903 update,
  11. windows 10 1903 settings app page crashes,