Windows 10: Windows 1903 Won't Detect My Microphone

Discus and support Windows 1903 Won't Detect My Microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 1903 last night and today my computer is not detecting my headset's microphone. Before this update I have had no issues like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BDilly, Aug 9, 2019.

1. BDilly Win User

Windows 1903 Won't Detect My Microphone

I updated to Windows 1903 last night and today my computer is not detecting my headset's microphone. Before this update I have had no issues like this and I have no idea what to do. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers and everything I find online tells you what to do, but only in the case that your microphone is being detected and is just disabled in some other way. The only microphone my computer is detecting is the built in. I bought a headset so I wouldn't have to deal with my on-board mic, and I'm just frustrated and I need answers as to what to do.

:)

BDilly, Aug 9, 2019

2. Microphone not detected

I've run it, it says the problem was 'Generic audio driver'. But I don't actually feel any problems on playing audios. My problem was about external microphones not detected, this laptop wont detect any external microphones
    plugged in, it will always use the internal microphone. I've done the troubleshoot (recording audio) and the troubleshoot said they can't detect the problem.

M. Nabil Mu'afa, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Microphone on Headphones Not Detected (Windows 10)

I gave you many steps to force the headset microphone to show up. They would take more than an hour to perform, plus the way a forums works is interactively so we don't just give up after the first post but use feedback about your results to suggest more
    steps.

See also fixes here that are working for microphones not detected:

https://www.howtogeek.com/395296/fix-my-microph...

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-19, Aug 9, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 1903 Won't Detect My Microphone - Similar Threads - 1903 Won't Detect

2. Got a new microphone, Windows won't detect it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got a new microphone, Windows won't detect it: Hello, last week I got myself a new microphone as my Windows 10 wasn't able to detect my previous one. I thought it was because it was an old one, but apparently not. At first, the microphone worked for the first days I used it, but now this week as I was about to present...
  3. Got a new microphone, Windows won't detect it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got a new microphone, Windows won't detect it: Hello, last week I got myself a new microphone as my Windows 10 wasn't able to detect my previous one. I thought it was because it was an old one, but apparently not. At first, the microphone worked for the first days I used it, but now this week as I was about to present...
  4. Got a new microphone, Windows won't detect it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC Won't Detect My Microphone

My PC Won't Detect My Microphone: I have a Corsair headset, the product name given on the headset is "Analog Headset" and the model name is "RDA0002". When I plug it into the audio jack on my laptop detects the headset and outputs audio fine however It doesn't even detect the Microphone, even when I select...
  6. Windows is not detecting my microphone

Windows is not detecting my microphone: So, I just purchased a mic. For a few days it was working fine. Until one day, it stopped working as windows was not detecting any microphone. I tried changing some setting like access to microphone etc. but nothing worked. I even tried to uninstall the audio drivers and...
  7. Windows 10 won't detect microphone

Windows 10 won't detect microphone: I have a pair of earbuds with a mic built-in, when I plug it into my computer, it won't detect anything is plugged in. Sound will come through fine, but the microphone does not work. I have tried using the earbuds on different devices and they work fine. Any headset I try to...
  8. Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected

Blue Yeti Microphone Won't Be Detected: I've recently been using a blue yeti microphone for streaming and it has been working perfectly fine. Until today, I updated my laptop, and now it will not show up anywhere. I promise I have checked in device manager, sound and devices, and devices and printers. I've also...
  9. Windows 10 Won't Detect Microphone in Rear Jack

Windows 10 Won't Detect Microphone in Rear Jack: Up until a few days ago, my mic worked fine in the rear jack. The other night, my PC suddenly stopped being able to detect it from that jack. It will detect my headphones just fine from the back, but my microphone is shown as unplugged in my audio devices, even though it is...
  10. Windows 10 won't detect my microphone on my Sony headphones

Windows 10 won't detect my microphone on my Sony headphones: They used to work just fine on my laptop, but now it doesn't even say that there's a microphone other than the one on my laptop. I keep seeing solutions to other problems saying to go into device settings and tweak things from there, but I can't do that, for obvious reasons....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mic not detecting in 1903

2. headset not detected skype 1903