Windows 10: Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth)

Discus and support Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Long story short in the past I was using the controller just fine, and even after the 19041 update it was working normally, however yesterday after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/joneffingvo, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth)

Long story short in the past I was using the controller just fine, and even after the 19041 update it was working normally, however yesterday after I restarted the computer mid day it stopped connecting. I unpaired the device, and tried to repair it however now when you go to "Add Bluetooth or other device" -> "Bluetooth" the controller comes up as "Input" whereas in the past it used to say Xbox One Wireless Controller etc.

submitted by /u/joneffingvo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/joneffingvo, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth)

Acelyn Alc, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth)

1. Windows 19041 won't connect to Xbox One controller anymore (Bluetooth) - Similar Threads - 19041 won't connect

2. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  3. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  4. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Since Windows Update XBOX ONE Controllers Won't Connect To Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since Windows Update XBOX ONE Controllers Won't Connect To Bluetooth.: Since Last Windows Update November 2020 XBOX ONE Controllers Won't Connect To Bluetooth. This issue started since the last update several days ago. My controllers worked fine on Bluetooth but now they refuse to connect to Bluetooth I tested both controllers and updated the...
  6. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  7. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...
  8. Xbox One Controller won't connect

Xbox One Controller won't connect: When trying to connect my xbox one controller, it buzzes, but never turns on. I have tried multiple controllers and multiple cords to connect. Although plugged in, it says that it is not Code 45. I get this when I connect it... Device...
  9. Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore

Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore: I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller a while back with my PC and it connected wirelessly just fine for the longest time, until less than a year ago it just stopped connecting. It works fine with a wired connection, but not wirelessly. I have searched everywhere and have...
  10. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any options to turn it back on. Here are the steps I've already taken: -Checked device...