Windows 10: Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device

Discus and support Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After my system installed the latest update to 19042.746, I now have two printers that cant be found by Windows. In addition, the computer in question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MitchSiegel1, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device

After my system installed the latest update to 19042.746, I now have two printers that cant be found by Windows. In addition, the computer in question lost contact with Sonos and can't find the Sonos controller any longer. The computer lost connection with a Phillips Hue bridge, as well as a WD MyCloud device.

I know it has to do with the latest update, as I can see and access all these devices on my Chromebook, as well as on my iPad and iPhone. I think it might be a setting somewhere in the firewall or anti-virus settings, but I have had no luck with any changes I am making to correct this. I tried to roll back the update, but Windows wont allow any rollback of this update. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

MitchSiegel1, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, Jan 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 21, 2021
  4. Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device

Windows 10 Printer anomaly

Hi Weescotsman,

Disconnect all the external devices ( scanner, USB (universal serial bus) drives, etc...), except mouse, printer and the keyboard.

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device

1. Windows 19042.746 update disconnected printers, sonos, hue and other device - Similar Threads - 19042 746 update

2. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer: I have a number of Sonos devices. They show up in Windows Explorer in the Tree on left pane. How can I hide them? I use the Sonos desktop App on this computer which I still want to use. I just don't want to see the devices in Explorer as they serve no function. Thanks...
  3. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer: I have a number of Sonos devices. They show up in Windows Explorer in the Tree on left pane. How can I hide them? I use the Sonos desktop App on this computer which I still want to use. I just don't want to see the devices in Explorer as they serve no function. Thanks...
  4. Hiding Media Devices Sonos in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 19042 BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    19042 BSOD: При открытии эмулятора Android Nox, LDPlayer вылетает синий экран смерти. Ошибка на сборке 19042, видел такой же иностранный форум. Решения проблемы как я понимаю нет? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19042-bsod/e089f95e-e793-4e01-b102-3c3200e4a750
  6. 19042 BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    19042 BSOD: При открытии эмулятора Android Nox, LDPlayer вылетает синий экран смерти. Ошибка на сборке 19042, видел такой же иностранный форум. Решения проблемы как я понимаю нет? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/19042-bsod/e089f95e-e793-4e01-b102-3c3200e4a750
  7. Build 19042

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 19042: Win10 Pro 64bit 20H2, build 19042Following this weeks critical update the taskbar icons to the rt time/Notification/network disappear. To re show I have to toggle toolbar settings>use small Btns on/off. Same can be accomplished using Task view...
  8. yellow hue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    yellow hue: Why is there a yellow hue on my copies when printed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-hue/9324e297-97b7-4f70-955f-f75568235f08
  9. printer other devices

printer other devices: Daily I have to reinvent the wheel and reload printer driver...why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-other-devices/e0ca5c1d-a798-454f-a993-95d2863cc891
  10. printer disconnect

printer disconnect: I'm on Windows 10, with an HP 6968 printer. I do NOT want to be connected to the internet; how do I disconnect it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printer-disconnect/5844d563-6a2d-4138-9f06-0647e1f2beba