Windows 10: Windows 1909 CSGO

Discus and support Windows 1909 CSGO in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; [ATTACH] CSGO [ATTACH] Steam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-1909/0909e127-feb3-42dc-85be-5022e594bbc5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by love_windows, May 5, 2020.

1. Windows 1909 CSGO

Windows 1909  CSGO 6d730876-5f19-48a5-b758-93e5337de4fe?upload=true.png

CSGO

Windows 1909  CSGO dec601b4-7c24-47f3-8ee0-4b4f873507ff?upload=true.jpg

Steam

:)

love_windows, May 5, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, May 5, 2020
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], May 5, 2020
  4. deving Win User

Windows 1909 CSGO

User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 1909 CSGO

1. Windows 1909 CSGO - Similar Threads - 1909 CSGO

2. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  3. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004: I have been stuck on windows 1909 for 4 years. Every time I click to check for updates it just says You're not up to date and doesn't have an error code or anything...
  4. Windows 1909 wont update to version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  6. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909: So has there been a proper fix for the crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909 update ?it worked fine in 1909, then with each update situation gets worse and worse.The temporary solution to run DPC Latency Checker is pathetic, but works.Ideally a rewrite of...
  7. Crackling audio with RazerSurroudPro and Win10 after 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Need to Download Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Download Windows 10 1909: Hi, Would be most grateful if anyone could please advise where to download the Windows 10 1909 iso file to make a bootable USB drive to do a clean install. Unfortunately, any version of Windows 10 later than version 1909 causes a BSOD and a vicious circle of endless startups...
  9. Need to Download Windows 10 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to Download Windows 10 1909: Hi, Would be most grateful if anyone could please advise where to download the Windows 10 1909 iso file to make a bootable USB drive to do a clean install. Unfortunately, any version of Windows 10 later than version 1909 causes a BSOD and a vicious circle of endless startups...
  10. 1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    1909 can't disable fullscreen optimizations (apex legends csgo): I try this does't work. anyone can help? Disable fullscreen optimizations (WIN 1809): 1.open Regedit and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore\Children\ 2.use the search function (CTRL+F ) and search for the games executable (Example for Apex legends it...