Windows 10: Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions

Discus and support Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi All, I am so confused I have tried everything I could, I am having an issue with my Quick actions being disabled (using an image online to show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RobIT, Nov 22, 2019.

1. RobIT Win User

Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions

Hi All,

I am so confused I have tried everything I could, I am having an issue with my Quick actions being disabled (using an image online to show you what I currently have)

Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions [​IMG]

and not able to click on them. also my notification center seems to open quickly and close soon after not sure why but ive tried going into the regedit for the action center and quick action and setting it as enabled. using the following post.

Enable or Disable Action Center in Windows 10

I just have no other solution hence why I have decided to ask for help

thanks all

:)

RobIT, Nov 22, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Quick Actions (tiles) slow after Creators Update

Hi,

This problem may occur if there are corrupted system files on your computer or a third-party antivirus software that prevents these options. For us to better assist you, we would like to verify if you're pertaining about the Action Center options? Check
    the image below.

Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions f071e295-5e9c-46e0-98c7-b79822faf013.png

If yes, we suggest that you remove the quick actions on the notification settings and add the actions again. Follow these steps on how to add or remove quick actions from the notification settings:

• On Cortana search, type notifications & actions settings.
    • Choose Notifications & actions settings from the list.
    • Click on Add or remove quick actions.
    • Just toggle the On/Off button on all quick actions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions

Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary device not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions

1. Windows 1909 - Disabled Quick actions - Similar Threads - 1909 Disabled Quick

2. Quick Actions on Action Center are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quick Actions on Action Center are not working: I used to open the Action Center to control some features like: turning on Bluetooth or Night Mode, but suddenly it stopped working and all features are greyed out. On Settings menu, I can't select which Quick Actions I want because "Edit Quick Actions" doesn't open anything...
  3. Quick Action Tiles Missing in Action Center in Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build...

Quick Action Tiles Missing in Action Center in Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS Build...: Hello, I'm retired now in my 60s but I've been on my PCs & Laptops over the years...on a daily basis since 1995 M.C.S.E in 1996. I have almost 30 in IT Troubleshooting and Repair. So after many days of researching for an answer to my issues of theQuick Action Tiles missing...
  4. Quick Actions not working.

Quick Actions not working.: when i click on icons given in Quick actions, they just don't give any response or start any action like Tablet mode, Brightness,focus assist, battery saver, etc. Sometimes it works finely but on 1 out of 50 times i work on PC. Please help!...
  5. Quick Action icons missing - Windows 10 1909

Quick Action icons missing - Windows 10 1909: Hi I read many articles on https://answers.microsoft.com/ I tried everything from there: https://windowsreport.com/action-center-wont-open-windows-10/ Nothing doesn't work Please help Thank you! [ATTACH]...
  6. Quick action in action center is unavailable

Quick action in action center is unavailable: Quick action in action center in my windows 10 is unavailable. How can I resolve thi issue? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quick-action-in-action-center-is-unavailable/a2f3af87-4233-40a0-849a-cade3adcdcaf
  7. Quick Action buttons completely disabled on Windows 1903

Quick Action buttons completely disabled on Windows 1903: Hi everyone I've got a weird problem in that my Quick Action buttons on the notification area have all suddenly become disabled and are greyed out. [ATTACH] I first noticed this yesterday following a restart of my tablet. I had been uninstalling various graphic design...
  8. Quick Action Notification's

Quick Action Notification's: Hi, Of course I realize it's still early on in the process of development of windows 10..currently I'm using build #9926..like I guess most of us are (I can hardly wait for the next build). I'm trying to determine if there's a way to disable the 'VPN' button..it seems to...
  9. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...
  10. Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10: How to: Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 How to Rearrange Action Center Quick Actions in Windows 10 The Action Center has personalized quick actions at the bottom to be able to easily toggle on/off or open items such as Airplane mode, All settings,...