Windows 10: Windows 1909 firewall issue

Discus and support Windows 1909 firewall issue in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Couple of days ago I was being prompted to update to Version 1909, and after doing so I could no longer access my NAS file server unless I turn off the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by blackshark3, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Windows 1909 firewall issue

Couple of days ago I was being prompted to update to Version 1909, and after doing so I could no longer access my NAS file server unless I turn off the firewall. Before the update I could access my NAS filer server anytime and even linked it to a drive number. I had not touched the setting of the firewall at all, both before and after the update. How could I set the firewall to allow access to my NAS whilst the firewall is up? Its a home network and everything is connected through a wifi router. Thanks

:)

blackshark3, Jan 25, 2020

2. windows firewall question

yes i am sure i am having no issues with a router. this is at my work. and i only have issues with the windows 7 firewall.

as for adding ports, i do it the same as what is listed in your picture.

THRiLL KiLL, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Windows 1909 firewall issue

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 1909 firewall issue

1. Windows 1909 firewall issue - Similar Threads - 1909 firewall issue

2. firewall issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firewall issue: someone help. my firewall list is all different to how it used to be and the apps i want there aren’t there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-issue/693a369f-eed3-4e95-8548-413a910948ee
  3. firewall issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    firewall issue: someone help. my firewall list is all different to how it used to be and the apps i want there aren’t there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-issue/693a369f-eed3-4e95-8548-413a910948ee
  4. issue regarding windows firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issue regarding windows firewall: hello Microsoft team,this is Tanmay Tiwari a fellow windows user writing this complaint to inform you that my firewall has turned off and not getting on. After clicking on it , it leads me to the Microsoft store kiits a request to you to look into it as soon as possible....
  5. Windows Firewall major issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall major issue: Hello, guys. So today I got message on my PC saying that my Windows firewall is off. I tried every possible solution that I could find to no avail. Also, when I type services.msc, I can't find Windows firewall service at all, I can only find Windows defender service but I...
  6. Windows 10 1909 Firewall keeps disappearing

Windows 10 1909 Firewall keeps disappearing: I am on Windows 10 1909 Home 64 bit. I have Malwarebytes latest 4.0 pro software running as well with active protection. This pair has worked very well for the past year until now. Windows 10 Firewall disappears from the security center, you have to get there a round...
  7. Windows Security Firewall issue

Windows Security Firewall issue: I'm attempting to let Steam through my firewall (because It won't load, and assuming that is the issue, as I wasn't asked to let it through through a pop up) But, the settings are all greyed out, any fixes? [img] 150822
  8. Windows 10 Firewall Issue (1909)

Windows 10 Firewall Issue (1909): Whenever I block a program from accessing the internet using Windows 10 Firewall Advanced Settings (Inbound/Outbound,it always shows up as checked in the Allowed Apps and Features firewall section. Doesn't a check mark next to a program mean that it has network access through...
  9. Windows 10 Firewall Issue

Windows 10 Firewall Issue: I'm using a program called Folder Firewall Blocker to block files and it does its job, but when I go back to check the Allowed Apps and Features section, I can see all of the files I've blocked along with a check mark next to each one, so then I clear those check marks, then...
  10. Firewall issues

Firewall issues: Each day when I restart my computer I receive a notice that my Windows firewall and my McAfee firewall are turned off and need to be turned back on. In the past, I have never had to restart a firewall each day. Is there a solution that keeps both of these firewalls turned on?...