Windows 10: Windows 1909 messed up my PC

Discus and support Windows 1909 messed up my PC in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got the update today. Games on my PC have low FPS. My screen seems to be flickering. Any video that's locally stored or on any website are choppy. Used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SpartanG087, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Windows 1909 messed up my PC

Got the update today. Games on my PC have low FPS. My screen seems to be flickering. Any video that's locally stored or on any website are choppy. Used DDU and reinstalled GPU drivers, but it did nothing.

This happens everytime I get a windows update and the only fix I've found is to reset the PC and start from scratch, only this time. Windows won't even allow me to do that. Unable to reset as it keeps saying something went wrong.

These updates are terrible.

submitted by /u/SpartanG087
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SpartanG087, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:22 PM

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 1909 messed up my PC

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Thema:

Windows 1909 messed up my PC

1. Windows 1909 messed up my PC - Similar Threads - 1909 messed

2. Windows 10 v 1909 locked my external drive randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v 1909 locked my external drive randomly: I have a strange issue with my external hard drive on my AMD PC but I do not have this problem on my Intel notebook. PC spec CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x MB: ASUS ROG STRIX-E gaming x570 RAM: 48GB ddr4 3200 MHz GPU: Asus RTX2060 O6G Windows 10 is installed on 512GB M2...
  3. Media Creation Tool 1909 stop at 24%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool 1909 stop at 24%: I am trying to download using the Media Creation Tool 1909. It stops at 24% and if restarted it sometimes stops at 9%. I have tried the restart windows update. I need this file to reinstall windows on another computer. Any thoughts on how to keep the download going?...
  4. No sound after Win10 1909 update

No sound after Win10 1909 update: I am using Gigabyte G1 Assassin 2 rev. 1.0 with onboard Creative SB 20K2 digital audio processor. It is working fine when using Win10 1809 but no sound after Win10 1909 update. Please check whether it is the issue of certification to Creative Labs' sound blaster card....
  5. Failed update install of new 1909 KB4532938

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Failed update install of new 1909 KB4532938: After having to do a clean install a couple months back because the frustration of failed updates, I had everything working fine an updates were going good. Everything looks good in device manager. Updated and no issues. Last successfull update was 1909 Cumulative KB4528760...
  6. I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I installed 1909, and Sticky Notes no longer stays where I want it to stay on the Taskbar: After installing 1909, Sticky Notes now always moves to the far-left (1st position) on the Taskbar after Windows 10 is done starting up. I want it on the far-right. Interestingly, it starts out on the far-right, but then it switches to the far-left a few seconds later. What...
  7. Enable automatic brightness adjustment 1909

Enable automatic brightness adjustment 1909: Dear all , I can't enable this feature ,I'm using win 10 pro 1909 , these two functions are missing [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-automatic-brightness-adjustment-1909/7e0dca1d-34e1-4056-b7d0-ba0760cfabcf
  8. Audio got messed up by new 1909 update. Help?

Audio got messed up by new 1909 update. Help?: So the recent Windows 10 1909 update kind of completely screwed over my audio and it's extremely frustrating trying to find a solution for it for the last several hours. I have a G1 Sniper 2 motherboard with a Creative SB X-Fi MB2 soundcard in it. I've attached pictures of...
  9. 1909 update messing with internet connection..... 3000+ ping

1909 update messing with internet connection..... 3000+ ping: Hi there, basically i had an issue where i would receive 3000+ ping every 10 seconds when updating windows to the November update 2019. I looked all over the internet to fix this and eventually just went back to the previous version (1903). Now i have a new ssd to run my os...
  10. This 1909 file explorer search is a complete mess.

This 1909 file explorer search is a complete mess.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SvenCuaresma [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e2llqd/this_1909_file_explorer_search_is_a_complete_mess/