Windows 10: windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10

Discus and support windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jameseggink, Oct 21, 2018.

1. windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10

If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10.

:)

Jameseggink, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Oct 21, 2018
  3. JerryVZZ Win User
    Change Text Size

Thanks all - I hope Microsoft gets the message.

JerryVZZ, Oct 21, 2018
  4. [lnb] Win User

windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10

Change Text Size

Thanks all - I hope Microsoft gets the message.

JerryVZZ

Hello Microsoft. I hope you are reading this... please bring back the ability to change text size. This iteration Win 10 V1703 all or nothing "Custom scaling" doesn't cut it

thanks for you consideration.

[lnb], Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10

1. windows 1If possible were would I find the category "set text size" on win 10 - Similar Threads - 1If possible were

2. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  3. Is there a way to set the size of icons and text in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to set the size of icons and text in Windows 10: Hi forum, I have a new desktop with Windows 10 installed. My old desktop was on Windows 7, then upgraded to Windows 10 and things on the screen looked the same. This new desktop has Windows 10, but everything is smaller and hard to read. My old desktop had the icons and...
  4. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  5. Irregularaly sized text Windows 10

Irregularaly sized text Windows 10: For some reason, my laptop, a Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th gen, has oddly enlarged text in operating system services such as file explorer and even just desktop icons. No solutions seem to work. My display scale is set to 100% in display settings. Here are some pictures to illustrate...
  6. how to set text size

how to set text size: title bar text size is too small https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-text-size/e988a097-eac3-4c76-98c3-3abbccc2c819
  7. Icon Text size Win 10

Icon Text size Win 10: How can I increase the size of ICON text on desktop screen. Control and mouse wheel increase icon but not text. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-text-size-win-10/6f381cc2-e5e2-4889-b763-5543c16dafb3
  8. Would increasing "the size of text, app and ..." decrease quality?

in Windows 10 Support
    Would increasing "the size of text, app and ..." decrease quality?: I have a 4k TV connected to my computer and it gets really really hard to see or read anything on the 4k TV from anywhere other than a very close distance. To fix that I have used the windows function of increased the size of text, apps and other items to %200. My question...
  9. text size

in Windows 10 Support
    text size: I have just upgraded to windows 10. I find the text size of 125% best suits me - but it plays havoc with my SmartSuite 123 files. Any ways to selectively change the text size?? Thanks Colin Lambert 47758
  10. Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, the ability to increase text size across the system is back and better than ever. You can use a new setting called Make everything bigger with a slider...