Windows 10: Windows 1o Mail problem

Discus and support Windows 1o Mail problem in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello! I have two email accounts at BT Yahoo mail. One works perfectly and the other doesn't. Both seem to be set up ok, and yesterday they both... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by colin higton, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Windows 1o Mail problem

Hello!

I have two email accounts at BT Yahoo mail.

One works perfectly and the other doesn't.

Both seem to be set up ok, and yesterday they both worked.

Now today one says my settings are "out of date"

I have checked my password and it works on the bt website, so why not on windows 10 mail?

Cheers,

:)

colin higton, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows 1o Mail problem :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Hitman Win User
    E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Windows 1o Mail problem

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows 1o Mail problem

1. Windows 1o Mail problem - Similar Threads - Mail problem

2. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  3. Mail problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail problems: For the last few weeks, my accounts on Windows Mail have not been downloading my mail, or at least not in a timely manner...sometimes 12 hours after it's been sent. My mail on my phone works like normal, and opening my mail accounts thru my server work, but Windows Mail...
  4. Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908

in Browsers and Email
    Problem installing Mail and Calendar App in Win 10 Pro Insider 18908: With the new 18908 Insider my Mail and Calendar app stopped working (would not update new emails). I uninstalled the app, ran the Troubleshooter and SFC /Scannow etc. Using Windows Store I tried to re-install but I get a message that says it can't install. Message says " It's...
  5. Problem setting up windows mail in windows 10 1803.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem setting up windows mail in windows 10 1803.: Hello I have the following problem setting up windows mail app, have updated the mail app but this did not fix the problem, when I open the mail app to set it up the following message appears on the screen something went wrong trying to create account. Any help would be...
  6. Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems: Hello, i have the latest w10 version,i have problems with many microsoft apps for example.. on maps i can't see or download any maps, calendar and mail won't sync accounts, or for example adding calendars show nothing, only the points in circle of loading is there any way to...
  7. Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Maps/Calendar/Mail connection problems: Hello, i have the latest w10 version,i have problems with many microsoft apps for example.. on maps i can't see or download any maps, calendar and mail won't sync accounts is there any way to fix this? 132020
  8. Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook problem(email): will no longer receive or send mail!: Outlook (with Office 365) no longer receives mail. Mail "sent" is stuck in Outbox. I have searched all repair suggestions, even allowed M/S technician "Michael" to search my computer for a solution.; "cleaned disk" &c...
  9. problem sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problem sending e-mails: I can't attach a document or send e-mails on my pc. However, I am able to send e-mails on my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-sending-e-mails/c84da4ad-4b16-45c1-aac3-4035208d3ee5"
  10. Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with the universal Windows Mail app.: One option for syncing MS Mail with my account at outlook.com is called 'as items arrived'. This was working fine until a few weeks ago. It's possible the last cumulative update caused this. Have those who use MS Mail ever run into this problem and know of a fix if it's not a...