Windows 10: Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809

Discus and support Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem see above. When booting with UEFI i only see "_" blinking twice on the top left corner of the screen, then it stops blinking and simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LennartMenzel1, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809

Problem see above. When booting with UEFI i only see "_" blinking twice on the top left corner of the screen, then it stops blinking and simply "freezes" and the normal boot manager kicks in.

what can i do to make the stick boot again?

:)

LennartMenzel1, Mar 13, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809

1. Windows 2 go doesn´t boot after forced update to 1809 - Similar Threads - doesn´t boot forced

2. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  3. fingerprint doesn`t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fingerprint doesn`t work: My fingerprint doesn`t work for many times, and i read the advices of the site, but nothing works. The fingerprint fix itself, but after many days and the problem repeat and repet. It is anoying. In the settings says "this option is unvailable" for every option! Why??? How to...
  4. Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with the upgrade.I received the notification from my windows update that my computer didn´t support WIN 11... I found out I had to upgrade to TPM 2.0, followed the instructions.... long story short, I solved the problem and now the PC Health...
  5. Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows requirement doesn´t update after upgrading TPM 2.0: Hi everyone, I am having an issue with the upgrade.I received the notification from my windows update that my computer didn´t support WIN 11... I found out I had to upgrade to TPM 2.0, followed the instructions.... long story short, I solved the problem and now the PC Health...
  6. Micro doesn´t work anymore after Windows 1909 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Micro doesn´t work anymore after Windows 1909 update: Hello, thanks for reading this since that mean you are going to help me... Firstly, with microphone doesn´t work i mean it doesn´t get input sounds despite the fact it gets detected and apps are using itIt is shown by this new update in lower right corner. It is not micro...
  7. time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    time.windows doesn´t work in surface go w10: windows.time.com doesn´t in my laptop and every days I need to set up the right time and date. I have follow all sugestions and tried try to use other time servers baut without any suscess, [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update: As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution. My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not...
  9. Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.: Hello everybody. First of all, I want to apologize for my English, is not my natural language. After a normal power off, my laptop didn`t run Windows normally and showed a blue screen saying "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. [...] Stop code:...
  10. Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office files doesn´t open after Win10 update: After Win10 update, some of office files won´t open. Some .docx and .pptx files especially. Any hints on this issue? 12300