Windows 10: Windows 2003 Activation

Discus and support Windows 2003 Activation in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Good day I had a to activate my win 2003 machine with the generated Confirmation ID from Microsoft Can I have one static Confirmation ID for other... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Sannah_2090, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Windows 2003 Activation

Good day

I had a to activate my win 2003 machine with the generated Confirmation ID from Microsoft

Can I have one static Confirmation ID for other machines, should they request windows activation?

:)

Sannah_2090, Oct 30, 2018
  2. W1zzard Win User

Windows 2003 SP1

Microsoft has released Service Pack 1 for Windows 2003 Server.

Something has been done on the security front:
    • Security Configuration Wizard.
      Customers can more easily reduce attack surface area with the new Security Configuration Wizard. The tool reduces the attack surface by gathering information about specific server roles, then automatically blocking all services and ports not needed to perform those roles.
    • Windows Firewall.
      Customers can increase their security with the new Windows® Firewall on the server, allowing networkwide control through Group Policy. Also released with Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Firewall serves as a host (software) firewall around each client and server computer on a customer's network.
    • Post-Setup Security Updates (PSSU).
      Servers are vulnerable during the time between their installation and application of the latest security updates. In response, Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 blocks all inbound connections to the server after installation until Windows Update has delivered the latest security updates to the new computer.
    Sounds good to me.

W1zzard, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Activation of Windows 2003

Hi,

Recently one of our windows 2003 std edition server got crashed and we have reinstalled the windows 2003. but not able to activate through online or through the call center. Please help us to activate windows 2003 std edition.

Rgds

Praveen

Praveen Makgroup, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Windows 2003 Activation

Activation of Windows 2003

I have exactly the same problem and need to re-activate windows server 2003 RT because we have some software that only works on this Operating System.

How can we activate 2003?

Oliver Bunton, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows 2003 Activation

1. Windows 2003 Activation - Similar Threads - 2003 Activation

2. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  3. Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win server 2003 to hyper v doesn't start: Hu Community,I've created a vhdx image of my win server 2003 r2 enterprise, i've created a new vm with hyper v, but when i start it, no way to start.The only way is start in a sfae mode, and i saw that some , PCI and ACPIim not able to find them, someone knows how to fix...
  4. How to access old WHS Windows Server 2003? machine from Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access old WHS Windows Server 2003? machine from Win 11: Note: I think this is actually a networking issue but I don't see a category for that.I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time,...
  5. How to access old WHS Windows Server 2003? machine from Win 11

How to access old WHS Windows Server 2003? machine from Win 11: Note: I think this is actually a networking issue but I don't see a category for that.I have an old WHS server with a large database of archival files. This was the version where the database was separate from the backups so I just kept using it for file storage. Over time,...
  6. Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link: Hi, I am Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link/ wayback machine.Can anyone share the link here please.Thank you...
  7. Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link

Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link: Hi, I am Looking for Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2002 and 2003 redistributable direct download link/ wayback machine.Can anyone share the link here please.Thank you...
  8. can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game.: can't play on multiplayer in Links 2003 Golf game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-play-on-multiplayer-in-links-2003-golf-game/6dafad15-2feb-4e60-853a-244fe364a4d4
  9. Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...

Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...: Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID available but unable to cantact customer care to get its confirmation id....
  10. Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID...: Unable to reach microsoft by telephone to activate windows 2003 server . Installation ID available but unable to cantact customer care to get its confirmation id....