Windows 10: Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers

Discus and support Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 10 2004, the manual upgrade of drivers doesn't work for generic controllers. This case in particular, the Logitech F710, always worked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Camilo Martinez Aldaya, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers

In Windows 10 2004, the manual upgrade of drivers doesn't work for generic controllers. This case in particular, the Logitech F710, always worked perfectly after you force any Xbox controller driver from the first Win10 version right up to 1909, however, after the 2004 update, the drivers won't load. In fact, in the device properties it says "No drivers are installed for this device. " right after you close the windows saying "Windows has successfully updated your drivers"

:)

Camilo Martinez Aldaya, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Pinkgm Win User

Logitech gamepad f710 driver unavailable

Since the installation of the October 17 2017 upgrade I have an issue with my Logitech f710 driver. When I go to settings devices I see Logitech f710 gamepad listed however it says driver is unavailable. If I go to device manager under other devices I
    see Wireless gamepad f710 with a yellow triangle. I right click on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran scan for hardware issues, however nothing happens. I tried right clicking on Wireless gamepad f710 and ran update driver I received the message Windows could
    not find drivers for your device. I tried going to settings Windows update and receive the message your device is up to date. I tried uninstalling Logitech software then reinstalling the drivers and software directly from Logitech website. I tried rebooting
    my Asus ROG G750 laptop. Please help me with my next step as to how to get my gamepad working. please note before this upgrade I had absolutely no issues.

thanks in advance,

Glenn

Pinkgm, Apr 28, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    Problems with logitech f710 gamepad

- I remember jumping through the same hoops you have, when trying an F710

I believe MS's XBOX driver for wireless controllers was involved too (MS have been making life difficult for other controller

mfg's since they got developers to make their XBOX controller the default in all games some years ago).

[EDIT 2: The steps I outlined below are the same as the 'fix' in Time Ladys' link
    (with less detail) ]

- Basically, I had to get access the driver
    viaDevice Manager by using the
    browse my computer option.

For some reason Windows does not pick up the driver if you install it directly from the installer .exe.

I may have installed the driver, and then used Device Manager to locate it (or the component parts) an 'install' it again ?

[EDIT 1: I may have extracted the files from the installer .exe to a new folder on my desktop and browsed to that location

from Device Manager . ]

- Note that you should see several references to the F710 in the
    Human Interfaces section of
    Device Manager if you have also installed the LGS-510 software for use with the DInput mode, and have the controller switched to DInput.

When in XInput mode the F710 will show as an XBOX controller in XBOX Peripherals
    (once drivers have installed)

( For the LGS software look in > 'Show all downloads' > Win10 & scroll down to and download the
    LGS 5.10.127 64bit version ).

Downloads - Wireless Gamepad F710 ]

[EDIT 3: Suggestions fell on deaf ears I guess.... So, yeah! Go ahead and spend more dosh on another game pad, but if you

can't be bothered sorting out the drivers make sure you buy an MS XBOX controller this time.]

BossDweeb, Apr 28, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers

Logitech F710 driver not loading in latest build (1909)

I'm surprised you were able to install the F710 without issues previously. If I remember correctly the wireless bit was the main issue.

If you have installed\re-installed the LGS 510 profiling software\driver for the DInput option Dave linked to and are

still having problems there is a trick.

My F310 is working at the moment and I don't recall exactly what I did previously to get the F710 I had briefly

(this issue got me so teed off I returned it after sorting out the problem) working after much frustration,

but I think that after installing the profiling\driver software from Logitech, and the -

Xbox 360 Controller for Windows | Device downloads | Microsoft Accessories

(which should be built into Win10) it was still not working properly, but was recognised in Device Manager.

Anyway, what you need to do is reinstall again via Device Manager.

Open Device Manager, and set the input switch on the controller to XInput and verify if is being detected in XBOX mode

(XBOX 360 Peripherals, bottom of list) .

If it is, click on Update Driver and Select the Browser My Computer option.

Then click on the Let me pick option. Select a driver from the list that pops up and click install.
    Reboot... Cross Fingers.

You may also have to do the same in Human Interface Devices if you find the F710 listed there and the DInput mode is not working.

(This whole XInpt\XBOX thing is just one more disservice MS have done to gamers who play old games that don't have

an XIpnut option, or who want to use DInput because it allows the user
    to decide which buttons they want to use vs Big Brother)

BossDweeb, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers

1. Windows 2004 F710 Xbox drivers - Similar Threads - 2004 F710 Xbox

2. Xbox 360 controller drivers not supported in build 2004 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox 360 controller drivers not supported in build 2004 update.: Why doesn't windows 10 version 2004 update support xbox 360 drivers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-360-controller-drivers-not-supported-in-build/4d28faf5-d1c9-42be-a814-0503d9d10468
  3. Wireless Logitech f710 not working after new updates 2004 ??????!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Logitech f710 not working after new updates 2004 ??????!!!: Shafaq Naaz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-logitech-f710-not-working-after-new/288cc6f1-67b8-4ffc-9658-5b54f7f06ded
  4. Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004: Hello , i don't no if microsoft see this big problem for Wireless XBOX 360 Controller WINDOWS 10 2004 , after this update many pad not work this is big problem for gamers , all last driver not work i see all youtub video all tutorial all subject in microsoft Community . can...
  5. 2004 update makes Logitech F710 controller useless

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 update makes Logitech F710 controller useless: As I wrote in the title, if you own this controller, don't even bother upgrading Windows. Installed the Xbox 360 controller driver via device manager, it did install, but doesn't actually work at all (no driver found). I tried all the methods, none successfully. It works in...
  6. Wireless gamepad f710 not working after windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless gamepad f710 not working after windows 2004 update: I got the windows 2004 update yesterday and now I realized that my gamepad isn't working, it has always worked fine before this and I never experienced any problems with it, even though I updated the driver many times it's still listed under "other devices" for some reason...
  7. Logitech F710 on Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004

Logitech F710 on Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004: After updating to Windows 10 May 2020 Update 2004, my Logitech F710 Stopped working. The workaround on installing it as Xbox Controller, which worked for the previous Windows versions does not seem to work anymore. After trying to install it as Xbox controller it stays as...
  8. Logitech F710 drivers won't work after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech F710 drivers won't work after 2004 update: [IMG] I have a Logitech F710 wireless gamepad that works both in DirectInput and XInput modes. For DirectInput it uses vendor's drivers and for XInput mode it uses default Xbox360 controller drivers that built in Windows. Since DInput not used in games anymore I simply...
  9. Logitech F710 Win10 2004 Xbox drivers

Logitech F710 Win10 2004 Xbox drivers: In Windows 10 2004, the manual upgrade of drivers doesn't work for generic controllers. This case in particular, the Logitech F710, always worked perfectly after you force any Xbox controller driver from the first Win10 version right up to 1909, however, after the 2004...
  10. Logitech F710 driver not loading in latest build (1909)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech F710 driver not loading in latest build (1909): 2 or 3 weeks ago, Win10 would recognize my Logitech F710 pad & it would work fine. I just tried it after doing a clean install & I've noticed (according to Wikipedia) that a new build was released on Nov. 12 (1909 from 1903). So the pad worked before the new build, not after....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. f710 win 10 vers 2004

2. f710 should upgrade drivers?

3. f 710 win 10 vers. 2004

4. F710 windows 2004