Windows 10: Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

Discus and support Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I need help guys updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexStormWA, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

Hello.

I need help guys

updated my windows from 1909v to 2004v and my wifi adapter doesn't see my Huawei P30 Pro 5ghz HotspotI and 2,4ghz hotspot automatic disconecting.

on windows 10 1909v everything working fine.

Contacted with TP link support they suggested tons of ideas but no luck. also, I tried my friend's wifi adapter TP link ac1300 T4U same issue.

I tried

switch to different USB ports

reinstalled drivers many times

:)

AlexStormWA, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

Ciao Ashutosh,

I'm Ugo, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question, as a first troubleshooting option, have you tried downloading most recent driver from TP-Link and manually installing them?

https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/download/arc...

NOTE: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if this helped somehow.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Safe Mode with Networking - No network - No WiFi adapter...

Did you install the T2U driver from TP-Link?

Download for Archer T2U | TP-Link

OldNavyGuy, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

TP-LINK Archer T4U 5ghz issues with windows 10

I checked the TP-Link site and it does not have a driver for Windows 10, but it did say that they were working on it. No ETA listed, however. I upgraded to Win 10 and my TP-Link Archer T4UH will not work. It worked fine in Win 7. I tried to use the
    Win 8.1 driver in Win10, but that did not work for me.

USArmy-Vet, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U

1. Windows 2004 issue with TP link wifi adapter ac600 archer T2U - Similar Threads - 2004 issue link

2. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't: I'm using the mentioned device TP-Link archer t2u for wifi and bluetooth. WiFi installs fine, and there also seems to be an entry in the `events` section that confirms this:Device USB\VID_2357&PID_011E\00e04c000001 was started.Driver Name: netrtwlanu.infClass Guid:...
  3. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't: I'm using the mentioned device TP-Link archer t2u for wifi and bluetooth. WiFi installs fine, and there also seems to be an entry in the `events` section that confirms this:Device USB\VID_2357&PID_011E\00e04c000001 was started.Driver Name: netrtwlanu.infClass Guid:...
  4. Can't fully install drivers for TP-Link archer t2u nano WiFi works, Bluetooth doesn't

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks

in Windows 10 News
    TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter not working or detecting networks: [ATTACH]If your TP-Link WN821N WiFi adapter is not working or detecting networks then this post will be able to help you. Routers from TP-Link can share a 3G/4G connection with multiple wireless devices, including smartphones, tablets, and laptops. They also provide internet...
  6. Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death after installing Tp-link Archer T5E: I just purchased the TP Link Archer T5E and installed it. Upon boot, it took me to my normal login screen. After entering my pin, my pc immediately threw the blue screen of death. After multiple restart attempts, nothing changed. Could anybody help me?...
  7. Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 crashing everytime when I insert TP-LINK Archer TX3000E wireless WIFI adapter....: Hi, So the above error occurs, it shuts down almost immediately on startup, I have tried updating the driver also, kindly help. Here's the dump fileshttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap3w1pqrfbefiw00vzHyfXQD73pE?e=Lhev0DI follow a article to delete the rtwlanu.sys but it didn't...
  8. Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems with a TP-link Archer AX 10: Just set up an Archer AX 10, poor internet speed response. Using it on a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Hardware Version: Archer AX1500 v1.20 Firmware Version:1.1.1 Build 20201116 Rel. 57075(5553) Latest firmware was installed. Using a 5g wifi link. to Speednet, only 40 MB down...
  9. no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter

no detection of TP-link T6E archer: wireless dual band PCIE adapter: Hello, I have a problem withthis device. I cannot find it in the device manager. my config: [ATTACH] I have tried many things: 1 All my drivers are updated 2 BIOS and firmware are updated 3 I have tried different pcie 1x port a green led is lighting, so the card is...
  10. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....